The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Hawd the bus ....

I thought popcorn teeth was a european tactical penis ..

He could do things the tranny shagger would not .

Blah blah blah i hope they get thru
So They are playing sunday thursday same as us .

Hahaha hope you're still crying into your soda bread in the morning ya fud
CasdpEW.jpg
I'm lapping this up with a big %^*&-off spoon. Slebber.

We score 4 away from home the Parkheid Pedeooos lose 4 at home.
When do we visit the Cover Up Club !!!!!!!!

As much as I’m laughing could this be bad for us. I’m thinking us after Kaunas. Where we spent and got mendes and Davis. Will they now spend the tierney money. . Cos that defence is shite

what kind of player will they get though with no CL games to entice any decent player to come to scotland.. they will have to pay over the odds in salaries and transfer fees as clubs and players will know they are desperate to get someone decent in and increase their valuations and salary demands,

As much as I’m laughing could this be bad for us. I’m thinking us after Kaunas. Where we spent and got mendes and Davis. Will they now spend the tierney money. . Cos that defence is shite

Yeah because Lennon’s history in the transfer market is worth fearing....

Could well even this early, turn out to be a season defining result for both them and us.
Not just the financial consequences, but the impact on their morale particularly with Lennon in the dugout should hand us a psychological advantage.
If they qualify for the Europa league that keeps them playing on Thursday nights so we're not playing catch up on a Sunday.
It's a massive blow to them however you look at it and can only be excellent news for us.
We must not slip up on Thursday!

What is the amount for gettin to CL group? Including TV, tickets etc... on average.

What they lost out on?

Quote from KDS
"Bye Bye 10 in a row

eff gazillions in the bank once again but eff spending it eh?

I can see empty stands by December!

Cheers Pete we know you love us!

Was Broony actually under instruction to play that bad and give away that penalty???"

Latest posts

Back