The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

As usual I avoided the scum's result and just came here to see if there was any good news and didn't see any mention of them so presumed the worse , then realised that my crap phoned hadn't updated the site since I was last on, then refreshed it and seen the thread ..scum poor ! You dancer haha !! And as added boost our Colts won..

As much as I’m laughing could this be bad for us. I’m thinking us after Kaunas. Where we spent and got mendes and Davis. Will they now spend the tierney money. . Cos that defence is shite

No way have they been given 25 mill up front.
Probably got half of that at most and the rest subject to Tierney's progress.
Anyway let's just have a right good laugh eh.

Rafaneil Lenitez

D7f0hi7XYAMSkR1.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D7f0hi7XYAMSkR1.jpg
Fuqing burst out laughing at this, what a night, might just have a wee malt whisky to celebrate properly ha ha

I’ve no idea why they persist with Scott Bain, he’s utter muck. Anything fired at the goal ends up in the back of the net.

Hope he’s their number 1 for many years to come!

Absolutely brilliant.

Imagine spending £10m on players that can’t even shore up a defence that shipped four goals at home to a terrible Romanian side!

As much as I’m laughing could this be bad for us. I’m thinking us after Kaunas. Where we spent and got mendes and Davis. Will they now spend the tierney money. . Cos that defence is shite
The Tierney money will be needed to pay the massive wage bill that they have. Second year running without CL windfall will have a detrimental impact.

I just hope no BeArs are at Troon Lus or any other beach front as the MSM need a sandCastle type story to run with

Interview with wee Lenny on now, reporter is handjobbing him. Just a giant suck up his arse job.

Back