The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

I’ve just seen if you get sportscene up on the bbc sport app, you can scroll the bar back and listen “as live”.

Just put it back to when they go 3-2 up. Torbett towers is rocking, Packie Bonner is euphoric.....this should be an entertaining next 20 minutes.

Brilliant losing 4 at home is outstanding but part of me still wants the to have European games to focus on - hopefully we’ll have European nights well into next year so I don’t really want that mob only to focus on the league and have decent recovery for Saturday games - that said pumped at home like that is amazingly embarrassing for the soap dodgers and popcorn teeth

Rod%20Stewart

:))Where can I watch this superdooper competition that pays out a squilliondiddlyeyeties for qualification to the untold riches of the £30m group stages Bears? :))

Links please?

Fuck, can't remember... Who was the defender for us that did exactly what Brown did in a European game? Stupid handball with no real danger. Would have been around 2000ish. Doing my head in trying to remember.

They take there eye off the ball with all things Rangers, Liewell is going them over and they can't see it due propaganda, cluj pumped.

Fcking brilliant and had a tenner on them getting beat fcking even better get it right fvking up them ,cant get the grin aff ma face.work tomorrow canny fcking wait

I can see them going out of the Europa aswell, up against the champions of Sweden AIK. Considering Swedish league is rated well above the Romanian, that's a very tough tie.

Pleasing.

Just a sample from Kerryfail

Oot on our arse against that mob ffs
stevoknevo
14K1,266

Abject pish. Heids must roll over this, but they won't.

Hellas67
And there you go that is now why we can't spend any money received for players, but hey ho we are all complete dumb eff and it is more important for us to be ahead of our brain dead bigotted neighbours than it is to make a name for ourselves in Europe what a eff shambles of a club!
bckbhoy

Squad should be bought prior to these play off games so it gives us a fighting chance of qualifying, it seems like we will wait and see if we qualify before we spend. This is the pattern that PL has worked over the years and it keeps biting us. Absolutely disgusted with the way they operate

WolfieBhoy
Broony cost us it tonight. His madness at the penalty is when the tie turned. Shameful.

drks
That's the sort of thing that gets managers sacked at other clubs.

Theblacksheep
Jesus eff Christ.

brian mclair's hair
Telling ye

The car park

It’s the only place we can go to make our disgust heard

(My personal favorite)
Josecuervo
matt9876 wrote:Brown at fault for both second half goals
Playing 3 at the back didn't help.
T_Bhoy
4 goals at home to Cluj... 7 million centre half on bench, 3.2million left back on bench, ukranian winger not even on the bench.

IceCreamVanMan
What’s the point?

Money in the bank a mediocre manager and we don’t fill gaps with decent quality.

Celtic can eff off
bckbhoy
Complete shambles !!!!

janvoh
We were undone by Broonies madness.
Werderbhoy
Shambles
Utterly diabolical.
Lawwell should be chased and Lennon well he should be chased as well for tonight.
That’s as bad as we have been in years
See you all next season for the same again.
Loving their pain. Just makes their demise all the sweeter.

one of my best football nights ever, away with work and completely forgot they were playing. Doing a bit of work in the hotel room and got fed up so had a gander to see if the youths had beaten Stranraer and seen this. Unbelievable, typing away and I still don't even know the score just that they are ko'd.

Back