The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Celtic got what they deserved - nothing'
FT: Celtic 3-4 Cluj
Tom English
BBC Scotland's chief sports writer
It's a catastrophic performance, catastrophic result. Celtic defended really, really poorly, they were slack multiple times. This was the night when the defence caught them out.
Celtic got what they deserved, which is nothing. You concede four goals in your own stadium when you limit them to one away from home. It's awful. I'm really shocked.

Moyes was co-presenter on TalkSPORT with Brazil this morning saying he was flying up for the game. Also saying there’s still a gulf between us and them. Admitting we’re getting closer but Celtic will win the league sounded like he’s trying not to burn bridges as probably doesn't expect Lennon to last long.

2m7z1w1.gif

That wee skip always cracks me up:)):))

Admin pumped my thread at half time asking who was watching the Clug game. I make no apologies, my old CO taught me well; I deliver it today.

Know ones enemy; know him well.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha Get it right up them the separate entity is out the Champions League before reaching the Group Stages again, fecking Timmy scum, bet they’re looking for an ineligible player or something cause they’ll be desperate for the cash cow that is the champions league! That’s something like £80m they’ve missed last year and this year, no wonder they sold the wee scum sucker Tierney (which I am still in disbelief that Arsenal bought him he’s not even able to play until like October, he’ll get found out down south though if he can stop being injured long enough to get found out hahaha) they knew they were about to get found out once again in the Champions League. O this is fecking glorious! GIRFUT, WATP:))

As much as I’m laughing could this be bad for us. I’m thinking us after Kaunas. Where we spent and got mendes and Davis. Will they now spend the tierney money. . Cos that defence is shite
They played McGregor at left back,did they not try that at Ibrox when we pumped them last season.

Moyes was co-presenter on TalkSPORT with Brazil this morning saying he was flying up for the game. Also saying there’s still a gulf between us and them. Admitting we’re getting closer but Celtic will win the league sounded like he’s trying not to burn bridges as probably doesn't expect Lennon to last long.

There's definitely a gulf between us and them, but not in the way Moyes thinks.

As much as I’m laughing could this be bad for us. I’m thinking us after Kaunas. Where we spent and got mendes and Davis. Will they now spend the tierney money. . Cos that defence is shite

We had spent about three million on Miller and Velicka (pretty sure Boogy wasn't signed till after the result), whereas the Tims have spunked the thick end of £11 million. Can't imagine Lennon will be getting money to spend after failing to negotiate at least to the final qualifying phase. Tierney is basically their Dembele this year, covers their losses.

Liewell really though Lennon was the man to get them to the CL

All that CL cash, a treble treble and they're going backwards. Fast

Back