The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

68711122_2575489422503742_2258980161485537280_n.jpg

It was the priest what done it in the locker room guv'nor.

Tom English's sectarian attack on Lennon.

You've got to look at Neil Lennon. You sign a left-back in Boli Bolingoli, and then you play one of your best players, a midfielder in Callum McGregor, at left-back, and leave your left-back on the bench. It doesn't make sense to me. I'd like to see Celtic's record against big teams with Callum McGregor at left-back. Celtic took McGregor's influence out of the middle of the park - he is so far better than Olivier Ntcham. Would all of that openness, all of those goals have happened if McGregor was in his natural position? I doubt it.

Tom English's sectarian attack on Lennon.

You've got to look at Neil Lennon. You sign a left-back in Boli Bolingoli, and then you play one of your best players, a midfielder in Callum McGregor, at left-back, and leave your left-back on the bench. It doesn't make sense to me. I'd like to see Celtic's record against big teams with Callum McGregor at left-back. Celtic took McGregor's influence out of the middle of the park - he is so far better than Olivier Ntcham. Would all of that openness, all of those goals have happened if McGregor was in his natural position? I doubt it.
dry your eyes out uncle thom :D:D

Back