The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

68711122_2575489422503742_2258980161485537280_n.jpg
Thank you bro!

from the BBC match thread tonight - Celtic captain Scott Brown conceded the penalty that allowed Cluj to level the game at 3-3 with 10 minutes to play.
The ball struck the arm of the midfielder as he tried to clear a corner to safety.
"He’s misjudged the ball and made a mistake," said Lennon.
"Over 12 years you could probably count the number of mistakes he’s made on one hand.

Well I laughed at it!

For years all these so called brilliant Celtic players were/are the backbone of the Scotland team. Anyone see a trend developing when Scotland/Celtic come up against a half decent team. They have had it their own way for too long it’s time for the famous to do the talking on the park.

Tom English's sectarian attack on Lennon.

You've got to look at Neil Lennon. You sign a left-back in Boli Bolingoli, and then you play one of your best players, a midfielder in Callum McGregor, at left-back, and leave your left-back on the bench. It doesn't make sense to me. I'd like to see Celtic's record against big teams with Callum McGregor at left-back. Celtic took McGregor's influence out of the middle of the park - he is so far better than Olivier Ntcham. Would all of that openness, all of those goals have happened if McGregor was in his natural position? I doubt it.
Tam Irish getting the excuses in early.

Tom English's sectarian attack on Lennon.

You've got to look at Neil Lennon. You sign a left-back in Boli Bolingoli, and then you play one of your best players, a midfielder in Callum McGregor, at left-back, and leave your left-back on the bench. It doesn't make sense to me. I'd like to see Celtic's record against big teams with Callum McGregor at left-back. Celtic took McGregor's influence out of the middle of the park - he is so far better than Olivier Ntcham. Would all of that openness, all of those goals have happened if McGregor was in his natural position? I doubt it.

He is hurting.
Which pleases my greatly.

Take care that there is no planned 'Deflection' to take away from tonight's events I.e. a certain individual going out on the town in the West End hoping to generate front page headlines not of a fooball nature.

Presumably you’re a young bear and therefore don’t know the glorious story of young Anton (Rogan) and his red hand. Gave away a penalty for a highly amusing handball at Ibrox in 1990.

Google is your friend. You won’t regret it. Check out the look on his coupon when he realises what he’s done.
Can you google it for us :)

This is amazing. I've been working all night and I actually forgot they were playing. Not looked at my phone in a couple of hours, what a delight that I find this out. Ha ha to them no champions League money yet again

Back