The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Have to say they struggle without their twelfth man always said that helped us on the road to Manchester we were used to cheating c3nts

I get the delight, believe me I am basking in their tears. That fucking handball hahaha. And TLB throwing the players under the bus, it's glorious.

But we still have a job to do.

Ill take my enjoyment in June. Let's not cum in our pants before we've tasted the goodness.

Danish mob on Thursday, make a statement. It's one game at a time till the OF on Sept 1st. The gaffer has ripped up the script in Scottish football. Ultimate class with a knowing smirk. I'll take his lead thank you very much.

Tom English's sectarian attack on Lennon.

You've got to look at Neil Lennon. You sign a left-back in Boli Bolingoli, and then you play one of your best players, a midfielder in Callum McGregor, at left-back, and leave your left-back on the bench. It doesn't make sense to me. I'd like to see Celtic's record against big teams with Callum McGregor at left-back. Celtic took McGregor's influence out of the middle of the park - he is so far better than Olivier Ntcham. Would all of that openness, all of those goals have happened if McGregor was in his natural position? I doubt it.
Mcgregor set up cluj 4th goal.

It's not often you agree with Tom English

You've got to look at Neil Lennon. You sign a left-back in Boli Bolingoli, and then you play one of your best players, a midfielder in Callum McGregor, at left-back, and leave your left-back on the bench. It doesn't make sense to me. I'd like to see Celtic's record against big teams with Callum McGregor at left-back. Celtic took McGregor's influence out of the middle of the park - he is so far better than Olivier Ntcham. Would all of that openness, all of those goals have happened if McGregor was in his natural position? I doubt it.
Should have played Bain at left back , he's one pish keeper.

You only needed to watch his performance when we beat them last season & he was at left back, to think why would a manager ever play him there again

He sounds like he's in the middle of a breakdown.

Great to see them getting pumped, but I’m sceptical how they will react with two weeks plus still in the transfer window. We will pump them if they play like that.

I hope they get into the Europa League to stop them having the advantage on the Euro weeks...in saying that AIK are no mugs. Still not guaranteed.

Last edited:
I hope Lennon loses the plot on the dressing room after this blaming anyone that can breath. The foreign players down tools form cliques and hate the scittish players. Tonight is a defining moment imo they now have to play Thursday Sunday like us it's an even playing field. Transfer window shuts in 2 in a bit weeks we're settled and ready to go there all over the place

So did McGregor play in the 0-9 Barca or 1-12 PSG games?

This plank is seriously overrated

I get the delight, believe me I am basking in their tears. That fucking handball hahaha. And TLB throwing the players under the bus, it's glorious.

But we still have a job to do.

Ill take my enjoyment in June. Let's not cum in our pants before we've tasted the goodness.

Danish mob on Thursday, make a statement. It's one game at a time till the OF on Sept 1st. The gaffer has ripped up the script in Scottish football. Ultimate class with a knowing smirk. I'll take his lead thank you very much.

I know what you're saying is sensible, but GTF, I'm going to enjoy every second of this tonight... win lose or draw against the bastards at Ibrox, this is top comedy tonight, not forgetting the financial boot in the nuts for their compo fund....

Had to go out at 2-1. Some laugh. Cluj look an awful team.

Lennon blaming the players already which won't go down well. I can see him losing the dressing room fairly quickly.

Back