The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

I get the delight, believe me I am basking in their tears. That fucking handball hahaha. And TLB throwing the players under the bus, it's glorious.

But we still have a job to do.

Ill take my enjoyment in June. Let's not cum in our pants before we've tasted the goodness.

Danish mob on Thursday, make a statement. It's one game at a time till the OF on Sept 1st. The gaffer has ripped up the script in Scottish football. Ultimate class with a knowing smirk. I'll take his lead thank you very much.
Normally I’d agree with you on caution , however this result will have clear implications. Lennon is under pressure, brown will be hounded on phone ins , so will Bain, players who wanted to leave will either go or down tools, even if they spend money they are like us in the market where it’s difficult to be sure of quality and it’s a fair bit into the season and their defence is shit and the options on the bench are costly and look in one case to be money wasted. This is a huge result for us.

" And let's go live to Anthony in Royston who has a question for Shoo.... "

" Aye Shoo, whit the fook wiz wee Lenny thinkin aboot plain Calmac at left back? It never worked when brenda played um there at Ibrox when Rangers played us aff the park 'n pumped us rotten "

NzafEn8.gif

" Shoo! Shoo!..... are you there Shoo??? Speak to me Shoo! "

" Apologies, we appear to have lost Anthony there. " :D

We can see these animals off this season.

We need to make the groups, go and get Kent and a left-back, and we'll be champions.

There's a serious soft centre there and we have the players to hammer them.

I get the delight, believe me I am basking in their tears. That fucking handball hahaha. And TLB throwing the players under the bus, it's glorious.

But we still have a job to do.

Ill take my enjoyment in June. Let's not cum in our pants before we've tasted the goodness.

Danish mob on Thursday, make a statement. It's one game at a time till the OF on Sept 1st. The gaffer has ripped up the script in Scottish football. Ultimate class with a knowing smirk. I'll take his lead thank you very much.

No matter what happens for the rest of the season, they just lost £30 million. No need to wait for anything to enjoy that little fact.

2 Years they've Blown chance to get Champions League Mega Cash.

This time they done it by nullifying there best Centre Mid's influence by sticking him in a position they themselves just made vacant by taking the Arsenal coin.

As the King told us, they are a "House Of Cards..."
Was it the same chump they moved to left back when we pumped them? You’d have thought they would have spent a few million on a replacement LB

Saw Lemon on sky sports news there. He slated his defence and looked as if he was about to burst into tears lol.
What does he expect if he buys a new one, refuses to play it and then covers one of the roles with a midfielder. Hopefully his innovative tactics continue.

The mentally challengeds will the raging, a board with absolutely no interest in doing anything else than staying slightly ahead of us , that complacency is what will cost them the league very soon , hopefully this season.

£25M from Ticket, TV and a further potential £6M in prize pot. So £31M they sold Tierney for £25M bought Julien and Boli for a combined £10M. Their first team football expenditure is £48M completely insubstantial without CL Group money for two years. “a house of cards” Dave King said and the mentally challengeds in the press laughed at him. Raising a glass to you Mr King.
Also if reports are to be believed the arsenal payments are to be staggered so this really will be a blow to their finances. As you say, cheers to The King.

I have only three words -

PACK OF CARDS !!!!!!
My very thoughts.

I had some work to do in the shed & put radio Scotland on & caught the post match talk. It really was something to behold.

Dick Gordon sounded like he'd lost a loved one, sighing constantly. Then there was Tom Irish banging on about how 'we' should have done this & 'we' should have done that. Impartial Tom, are ye? lol Aye right!

%^*& knows who the other Irish guy was but he was just as distraught.

Presumably you’re a young bear and therefore don’t know the glorious story of young Anton (Rogan) and his red hand. Gave away a penalty for a highly amusing handball at Ibrox in 1990.

Google is your friend. You won’t regret it. Check out the look on his coupon when he realises what he’s done.

You can almost hear Rogan say, ‘ It wasn’t me, honest ref ‘ after the most blatant of hand balls

£25M from Ticket, TV and a further potential £6M in prize pot. So £31M they sold Tierney for £25M bought Julien and Boli for a combined £10M. Their first team football expenditure is £48M completely insubstantial without CL Group money for two years. “a house of cards” Dave King said and the mentally challengeds in the press laughed at him. Raising a glass to you Mr King.

Whilst I agree, they did also get £8m or so for Rogers and his team and shelled out a pack of Stella for his replacements, so a wee profit there too.

Back