The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

tenor.gif

Taken from BBC Sport mbe sum1 breaking ranks?

Four goals conceded, at home, against a side they were expected to dispatch with relative ease.
The loss of millions of pounds of Champions League dosh.
And, perhaps most importantly for the supporters, no cracks at Europe's biggest beasts under the Parkhead floodlights
Aren’t most of Europe’s biggest beasts currently at Bar-L.

I've maintained the big flaw at the piggery is the fact that they gave the Tramp the big job. He is really one of our greatest assets this season.

Listening to him putting the blame for thier exit firmly on the players instead of his bizarre tactics was a joy to behold. This is only the beginning with the Tramp and I can see him self destruct after we beat them at Ibrox.

I just had that sinking feeling. We'll be in Prague for the last weekend of the month and the place is still likely to be hoaching. Moreover, we're going to the Bohemians game with mates on the Saturday and the likelihood must be that they will be infesting the place by dint of the green shirts.

Cünts.

I just had that sinking feeling. We'll be in Prague for the last weekend of the month and the place is still likely to be hoaching. Moreover, we're going to the Bohemians game with mates on the Saturday and the likelihood must be that they will be infesting the place by dint of the green shirts.

Cünts.
Surely far better that it would otherwise have been?

Back