The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

hope uefa hammer the poets for all the missiles they were throwing at the Cluj players when they were celebrating that 4th goal.

On a lighter note....let's all do the Broonie!!, that handball has gif and meme written all over it, step asiide Anton Rogan!!
%^*& it i made my own :D
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So many good things about that game tonight here's hoping they stick with bain got to be up there as 1 of the worst keepers in the league

I’m SURE that Fare will be all over it
They are all booked out this month at our game that is what we need to look out for as they will be on a vengeful mission Fare as we all know are anything but Fair, administered and run by their kind with a specific agenda to hurt us.

Massive game thursday, we can’t show any complacency!

Or i will need to delete my social media after tonights fishing

£25M from Ticket, TV and a further potential £6M in prize pot. So £31M they sold Tierney for £25M bought Julien and Boli for a combined £10M. Their first team football expenditure is £48M completely insubstantial without CL Group money for two years. “a house of cards” Dave King said and the mentally challengeds in the press laughed at him. Raising a glass to you Mr King.
Hurrah!!!!!

" Reports just in of a disturbance at the Celtic Supporters Club in London Rd "

CSC.jpg

" Several people have been injured as fghting broke out after Celtic's humiliating defeat in the Champions League to Cluj "

" Eye witnesses described unprecedented levels of violence as regulars knocked the absolute fuck out of one another "

" The Club itself has been totally wrecked and insurers have said damages could run into almost £34.00 "

" London Rd Police are also hunting three men seen running towards the Carmyle area of Glasgow with a Radiogram and a Glen Daly LP "

Outstanding :D:D

No matter what happens now, tonight was a huge result for us. They have just lost out on around £25 million, therefore making the loss of Tierney redundant... And now we they have £10 million worth of defenders who can't make the starting line up.

And now they'll either get embarrassed and get knocked out the europa league losing a further 6 or 7 million... Or they'll be playing every Thursday/Sunday and levelling the playing field for when our games are played, including a likely tough game in Sweden or Moldova right before the old firm.

Its all looking great for us.

Lemon spends 12+ million on 3 new defenders and leaves 2 of them on the bench tonight. Wtf ? This is the arrogance they have deluded themselves with for so long now. He's scared to play his new fully fit £7 million centre half at this level and will set about doing what they really bought him for. Play him against the dross of the SPFL and make him out to be the new Van Dijk and use his media minions to inflate his value then sell him on. They are so false and it's just bitten them on the arse.

Latest posts

Back