The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Does this not go into next season tho?
Yes it’s culmination of the previous 5 seasons, so although we may have better than Celtic for 2019/20, they’d will have significantly better over the 5 seasons. I’m sure there’s is around 30.000 and, ideally, ours will be around 9-10.000 come next season.

from the BBC match thread tonight - Celtic captain Scott Brown conceded the penalty that allowed Cluj to level the game at 3-3 with 10 minutes to play.
The ball struck the arm of the midfielder as he tried to clear a corner to safety.
"He’s misjudged the ball and made a mistake," said Lennon.
"Over 12 years you could probably count the number of mistakes he’s made on one hand.

Well I laughed at it!

You could probably count them on two legs as well...

Rangers-vs-Celtic-750409.jpg

Last time I looked Linfield played in the Irish League - under the auspices of the Irish Football Association so don't try and correct me. M8.
Not trying to correct you but if you are saying celtic are Irish and so are lingfield not too sure. Welsh teams play in england doesn't mean there English

The Cluj manager appears to know them well...

Petrescu is shameless when it comes to gamesmanship, and prior to the return leg he has likened Celtic to Barcelona – “They have young players and we have old players” – and tried to put pressure on tonight’s match official, Andris Treimanis of Latvia, saying: “I just hope the refereeing is fair.

“It’s normal when you play Celtic in the Champions League and they are at home, that the referee gives them an extra 10 per cent of the decisions.”

I fell asleep when they went 3-2 up, so this is a rather pleasant ant surprise to wake up to before heading to work!

Back