The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Well, as a big fan of Slavia, I had already made arrangements to go to the Paedodome for the first leg (SLAVIA END!!!!)
I had contacted Slavia offering to help in any way that I could.
I had even taken holidays so I could help.

So I am absolutely gutted!

(NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The morning after the night before. I have a severe spring in my step.

Really looking forward to work today for some strange reason.

When I drive over the Erskine bridge to go to work I hope the mentally challenged barriers are working as the sight of the declans heaving off the bridge this early may affect the concentration.

Today is glorious bears, its really great to be alive and I thank the glorious Lord for last night.

And I also thank the Lord as I am not one of those unwashed clatty mhutants.

WATP

This reins them in a good bit....KT cash plus CL cash would have widened the financial gap considerably. Now the KT. cash will be needed to plug the remaining cash hole...and help pay the wages of the 2 defenders costing 10 mill that warmed the bench last night. :)):cool:

Last edited:
Oh Dear
Renfrewshire & Inverclyde Police Division
15 hrs ·
WITNESS APPEAL - PAISLEY
Police in Paisley are appealing for witnesses following 4 alleged assaults in the Last Post, Paisley on 12th Aug 2019. The alleged suspect wearing a celtic top and grey jacket is alleged to have assaulted a number of people by punching them and throwing items of furniture and glass around. Anyone with information regarding the alleged suspect is asked to contact police on 101, or anonymously on Crime Stoppers on 0800555111, quoting incident number 3505 of 12th Aug.

This reins them in a good bit....KT cash plus CL cash would have widened the financial gap considerably. Now the KT. cash will be needed to plug the remaking cash hole...and help pay the wages of the 2 defenders costing 10 mill that warmed the bench last night. :)):cool:
And help pay comp for the celtic boys club survivors.

giphy.gif

Did popcorn teeth get his pro licence?If not Why was he allowed to be in the dugout?Maybe a wee ban from europa league as he must have it.Applying isn’t enough must have sat and passed it.FF detectives could find out and let UEFA know.

Back