The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Hate this ‘Jammu lucky patter. They have a winning mentality and find a way to score. Like all decent teams. Can. Doing it once is luck. Doing it multiple times is sadly a skill
I'm talking about the break of the ball, the lucky ricochets. I maintain....they are shite, Jammy Bassas.

What is that youtube channel with the English boy, with a midlands accent, who was raging like %^*& after we beat them at Ibrox?

Wanna see his reaction.

Headline in paper should have been

Kluj missile causes Timplosion and destroys Celtic

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/today’s-back-page-of-the-sun.85626/

BrveW4u.jpg

Massive result for us, no champs league money is huge.

Need them to make Europa league though, we don’t have a good enough squad to play Thursday-Sunday if they have no European football.
Disagree. Them making the EL gives them around £10m, which allows them to maintain their squad and not sell players.

How much did playing in the EL affect them last year, or in previous years? There is no evidence bud to suggest that they will drop any/many more points being in the EL, especially when you factor in the paucity of the opponents domestically. They have just put 7 goals and 5 goals past opponents while playing midweek games.

I want them out and struggling with their wage bill.

Disagree. Them making the EL gives them around £10m, which allows them to maintain their squad and not sell players.

How much did playing in the EL affect them last year, or in previous years? There is no evidence bud to suggest that they will drop any/many more points being in the EL, especially when you factor in the paucity of the opponents domestically. They have just put 7 goals and 5 goals past opponents while playing midweek games.

I want them out and struggling with their wage bill.

They haven't qualified yet :)

That Onrani is some player. He took his goals very well, and even hit the penalty close to the "keeper". Did well under pressure.

My brother is 1 of them couldn't source the game so I let him darken my door. HILARIOUS!
You are a disgrace letting one of them to watch their game in your house. You should be ashamed of yourself and be banished for life.

Bet it was worth it though. Did he greet? Describe his pain and anguish in great detail, leave nothing out. Did Bernadette get wan in the mooth?

What makes people think AIK is a walk over ?

Second in their league which is well underway, only 1 point off the top.
It's a tough tie for them, which is pleasing.

If they fail to make the EL groups, that's yet another player that has to be sold to balance the books.

TLB is getting it tight on kerryfail street.

16 minutes ago#6990
Either in the built up speculation of Lennon becoming manager, or just after ShowerGate, I posted something like this:

-We appointed a man who doesn't have the the common sense/knowledge to make footballers follow a sensible diet;
-The one domestic season where there was a season-long challenge to the title race, he bottled it at Inverness;
-Getting to CL last 16 (6/7 years in the past, not last season) was largely due to a freak result against Barcelona and the fact Spartak had a man sent off against us in the 2nd match day;
-For all of Rodgers' faults in Europe, he is night and day a far better manager than Lennon could ever dream of being. It's like comparing Messi to eff Carlton Cole;
-Sacked by Bolton and sacked by an 8th place Hibs is apparently good enough to make you Celtic manager these days.

In fairness, a lot of people agreed that appointing him was a bad idea. Where are the Lennon cheerleaders now? Lenny being a Celtic man served us well last night, didn't it?

He's clueless as a manager. He is to blame for the tactics last night, the board carry a huge amount of blame for not even bothering to interview anyone else for the job.

I am not confident that Lennon has the emotional or professional bottle for a title race this season.

Back