The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Someone on Alan Brazil claimed they have £100m cash in the bank, think it was a contributor on the phone.

2 seasons in a row without Champions League money and a wage bill ridiculously high for the league they play in.

The Tierney money may get them by this season but don't be surprised to see a Forrest or the likes swiftly punted on sooner rather than later.

I see there are disco lights for sale on gumtree add says bought for celebration hardly used call peter or neil any reasonable offer even a left back
WATP

Celtic are very cash rich apparently. Must have said it about 6 times :D

Asked about the first Old Firm game - “well I think Gerrard would love to be in the position to spend £7m on a defender as Celtic are very cash rich”

What a fanny.
A defender who didn’t start last night hahaha

You do have to wonder what the logic was in leaving out the defenders they paid so much money for. Was it just pure arrogance and they thought this was an easy win? Or have they realised they're shite? All a bit strange.

That aside. Well done Cluj and ha, ha, ha Celtic.

Brown looks done, Kamara showed him up in the last game but he looks totally gone now

Missles - yep bottles the lot aimed at them celebrating the winner, waiting for the same outcry when we broke a sheet of plywood at Killie

a small point but sums up them, I watched the last 20 mins, when Cluj were chasing the game, their Goalie could not get a ball back from the ball boys (these are young lads, they have been told to do this ......) it backfired though when the Dims were chasing the game with a few minutes left, the ball boys were in such a rush THEN !!! 3 balls ended up on the park wasting their own time ;-)

Disgusting club, absolutely rotten to the core yet we won't hear anything about it because it's big bad rangers that the media are after.
Boils my piss that they get away with their antics on a regular basis.

Someone on Alan Brazil claimed they have £100m cash in the bank, think it was a contributor on the phone.
Must ve been my taxi driver from the other day. Sellic huv £100m in the bank once we sail through to group stages an lennons getting another £10m to spend ranjurs wilnae cope and gerrard wont be here after this season. Ok timmy jus let me out here i ll walk the rest ya loonball!

Not sure if this has already been posted.

Tramp TV.

sd6WFbz.gif

Walker on SSN there must have said “Celtic are very cash rich” about 6 times. Asked about the first Old Firm game of the season and still says the same thing. Hurting a bit this morning Andy?

Good to see his pain.

Utter walloper of an individual.

What good is having money in the bank ?( or do they mean Dermot Desmond has money in the bank) when you spend it on duds that you leave on the bench in Champions league qualifier against a team who only last season were beaten home and away 5-2 on aggregate by Dudelange from Luxembourg , so they can talk all they want about being cash rich but it does not alter the fact that this was a shocking result for them and I doubt if many celtic supporters will take any consolation from their so called riches

Baldy McBaldcoot the Celtic steward (with official club tie) did not take things well.

You cant get a picture of it as theres too many cluj players but he ends up at the corner flag accosting them at 2nd goal.

And then again at the winner

Edit

Asked about the first Old Firm game - “well I think Gerrard would love to be in the position to spend £7m on a defender as Celtic are very cash rich”

What a fanny.
Would that be the £7m defender who was left on the bench

Just watched highlights and why was Brown not sent off for deliberate handball?
Over to you UEFA compliance officer.

What a fanny.
Would that be 7 million on a defender who was sitting on the bench.because even Lennon realises he,s shite.

They have effectively sold their crown jewel to keep the lights on.

They know it, and we know it.

That 'cash hoarde' won't be long in disappearing with an annual wage bill of £60 million and no CL money.

There's a BBC article saying it'll cost them £14.5 million. It's getting even less.

Mind you, the same article said the game was on Thursday night! :rolleyes:

We can only assume that the BBC must be working on the assumption that Celtic would lose all games in the CL (seems plausible) and also that they would not sell any tickets for home matches (less plausible but not impossible!)

Absolutely brilliant.

I had that sinking feeling last night, I had favourited the game on the livescore app so you get notifications when there is a goal etc. At 96 minutes I'm on their game refreshing constantly to see if it's finished and I get a notification but because I'm constantly refreshing I dismissed it and had no chance to see what it said.

I get that "they've scored a last minute winner haven't they" feeling until I see the "4" at Cluj :D

Back