The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

Money in the bank won't last long with that wage bill, they are hemorrhaging cash and with no infusion of money to match their outgoings.

As I said earlier, AIK are comfortably better than Cluj.

They not have no European football at all.
I'd still expect the poets to beat them over 2 legs mate, watch AIK quite a bit and just don't think they'll have enough but you never know with the 2nd leg at the Friends.

Excellent thread guys! I went to bed still laughing (which was good, as there was a 0% chance of getting my Nathaniel Adams Coles after abandoning my missus to watch the end and soak up the BBC's misery in the wee room). :D

One of the mentally challenged go to lines - “Yous huv goat nae money”

No Timmy, you don’t have any money
L2zkWUi.gif

:D

Reactions: VGM
But we've got millions, the treble treble and we're invincibles. Record breakers:eek:
Chicken s come home to roost,were shite sack the board,popcorn teeth is hopeless.

Life just keeps giving:) round ye lurkers!

Celtic are a cash rich club
Celtic are a massive club

No proof to back it up, they just are

They've a brainwashed cult

Reactions: TQ3
Their arses are collapsing already, worrying about the league and throwing away their 10...half of which were handed to them without competition in the first place.

Won our next couple of games then go after them at Ibrox. All going well, they will capitulate.

2 seasons in a row without Champions League money and a wage bill ridiculously high for the league they play in.

The Tierney money may get them by this season but don't be surprised to see a Forrest or the likes swiftly punted on sooner rather than later.
Yeah and when we win 55 this year that will be a guaranteed 3 years without CL money, that would be a definite downsizing this summer with most high earners having to go.

They have effectively sold their crown jewel to keep the lights on.

They know it, and we know it.

That 'cash hoarde' won't be long in disappearing with an annual wage bill of £60 million and no CL money.
Aye but it's disco lights that they are keeping on :))

On FF early to check out the carnage from the mentally challengeds. Brilliant. At least £30mil down the drain. This defeat will have a huge impact on their finances. One thing is for sure, SG will be ramming it home to our players that we do not take this Thursday for granted. Full steam ahead and finish our tie with a win.
But you know Desmond, Lawell and the board will still get their bonuses

Back