The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

_108305133_19200377.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Uncanny.

That's the one that I love the best. He obviously thinks he's just won it for them!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Anyone else seen that ill phill's blog? Got sent it by a tim on whats app. Pretty much confirms the rumours that Lemon didnt sign any of the players on the bench and doesnt rate them. Something very iffy going on for sure.

Looking at the bigger picture, I am delighted they are out of the Champions League which will seriously impact Lennon's transfer dealings from now and the window shutting. They seem to think they are a Champions League team but I am sorry if you cant beat sides like Athens & Cluj then you simply don't deserve to be there.

On another note, I am happy for them to play Thursday Europa League football with Sunday league games so not to fussed if they go through against AIK or not. I suppose on the flip side a few wins to get the co efficient up against AIK wouldnt go a miss after their %^*& up against Cluj.

Lennon is now under unreal pressure and the first OF game at Ibrox can go play nicely into our hands. They conceded 4 against an average Cluj side but coming to Ibrox will be a much tougher test for them. If they play like that then we will give them an absolute doing.

Any chance you can c&p that mate? Sounds delicious but I'd need to give my phone a bath if I clicked on it.
I pretty much summed it up - as usual, he takes about a million words to say something that could be compressed into a sentence.

Effectively claiming that a director told a friend of his that Jullien and Boli have looked awful in training and that they were signed by Lawwell rather than Lennon and Lennon doesn't rate them.

It may be true, but only because he's guessed it.

Also, the laptop won't let me C&P it.

Reactions: TN8
Here's a genuine flow of realistic thoughts.

We win on Thursday. We then qualify for Europa whilst they go out to a tough opponent in AIK. We then beat them in the next OF to go ahead of them on the same number of matches played for possibly the first time since 2012. They then slip up at Easter Road or Shittodrie whilst we keep winning. Genuinely, the timplosion would be spectacular.

They would start cannibalising themselves. Liewell, the board, Popcorn Teeth, Broon, everybody would be in the firing line. A total meltdown would be on the cards.

For the first time in nearly 8 years, I genuinely believe all of this could happen. Long way to go, of course, but we must keep the pressure right on them. I truly believe they could fold this season :)) :))

I agree Ar, I really think there is a genuine possibility that if we do our bit, they could implode.

And it would be a joy to watch :D

By playing McGregor at left back they are clearly just copying us, cos our Andy plays there sometimes. They may well have good attackers but our defence is much superior to theirs. All 4 centre halves are better than anything they have. Our midfield is stronger as well. I genuinely feel this is our season, we are winning 55

I’m currently sitting in a supplier office in Aberdoom and the room I’m in is adjoined to the workers canteen, two known mentally challengeds are sitting having a tea break in the canteen staring into their tea cups in despair, another jungle jim comes in and they shout to him “you still hurting”, he nods in agreement, they reply “we’re raging, just knew that lennon was no good!!” I’m sitting here almost in tears laughing behind my computer screen!! Happy days!!

I pretty much summed it up - as usual, he takes about a million words to say something that could be compressed into a sentence.

Effectively claiming that a director told a friend of his that Jullien and Boli have looked awful in training and that they were signed by Lawwell rather than Lennon and Lennon doesn't rate them.

I heard this as well early last week of a tim who is reasonably well balanced (not rabid). he isnt the sort of guy to read that cunts blogs either. Pretty sure the louden tweeted something similar but happy to stand corrected.

It absolutely makes sense to me. Why have 10M worth of players on the bench?

I’d rather they keep him and sell nae neck.

I agree with you Col, but they’ll now be shifting themselves to sell nae neck.

They’ve already got their bad PR on Ntcham so their hordes will accept that more easily.

Of course big Edouard is his big mate, so they might create another problem if they do that :D

For the avoidance of doubt

Celtuc received 32 million euro direct from UEFA for 2017/18 Champions League

They have just suffered absolute financial disaster

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/02/57/82/51/2578251_DOWNLOAD.pdf
So two years in a row with no Champions League football has cost them at least £64m of money from UEFA.

The money raked in from selling their two biggest assets (Dembele and Tierney) only covers about £45m of that. :D

Having wasted £12m already this summer, there’s no chance they’re giving Lennon anything else.

Without reading, does he mention a source in the club that's told him something by any chance? Something super duper secret that only he knows?

Loving their pain, that Cnut Walker is a horrible snidey prick who really shouldn’t be doing Rangers games because he struggles to remain balanced and clearly hates us.

it’s always bugged me knowing certain people covering our games want us to get beat, we’ve had to endure cnuts over the years from various broadcasters but of course SKY like others love stirring shit and know exactly what they are doing.

That's not really the point a lot of us are getting at mate.
When they do qualify we never hear of the bare minimum, it's a case of our salivating media gleefully quoting the maximum figure they could earn which you have mentioned above.

When they fail they always play it down.

Exactly NC !!

So two years in a row with no Champions League football has cost them at least £64m of money from UEFA.

The money raked in from selling their two biggest assets (Dembele and Tierney) only covers about £45m of that. :D

Having wasted £12m already this summer, there’s no chance they’re giving Lennon anything else.

Remember they did get EL money TJ. Maybe net 10m per year ?

His only source is inside Ibrox remember :rolleyes:

TBF, sources or no sources, Stevie Wonder on a galloping horse could see there is a substantial amount of Rafael at Timmy, and they're not very keen to be about when #55 comes, so for once, IllPhill may have inadvertently hit on something, that may cause more tension behind the Phiggery doors.

Marvellous.

FBS

If Andy Walker like nearly every single tim stopped obsessing over us and started looking at their own club for more than 1 minute they'd see everything isn't all rosey over there.

That's what I'm actually dreading. If they started to look at their own club they might wake up. For a 'cash rich' club they don't half make some strange decisions. Lennon to replace Rodgers! Something smells fishy there and it isn't there underpants.

Just to top it off last ight one of the commentators on Celtic tv said after the final whistle

"Lots of positives to take from tonight"

They just can't handle defeat

Tbf for a celtic fan there is a lot of positives to take.. it's 1 step closer to Lennon being sacked. I actually, in a sense, kinda wish they hammered them cause then Lennon would stay on and #55 would be in the bag. Now his jobs up in the air and any points dropped in the league could cause him to get axed.

First thing, you get 5m Euro's for being knocked out in the Playoff round and only 260,000 Euros plus a negligible amount (well under a million Euro's) for going out in QR3.

Getting to the Group Stages by itself is 14.5m Euro's up front and 750,000 over the next three months.

That's where the "It's only £14.1m" is coming from, but it is incredibly disingenuous.

There's also the coefficient-based money. Clubs receive a payoff based on how good their coefficient has been over a 10-year period. The lowest club gets over 1m Euro's and it scales all the way to 35m Euro's. The poets would be somewhere in the lower end but would bring in 5-8m Euro's from that (depending on who else qualified)

Then, there is the big one. The TV Market Pool.

Scotland is considered a 15% part of "The UK Pool" which is a colossal 40% of the overall money in the pool. As the sole representative for Scotland they would have pulled in 17.5m Euro's from TV in the Group stages.

Finally, performance wise, win a game and you receive 2.7m Euros and a draw nets 900,000.

So, assuming they have the lowest coefficient (they wouldn't) and lose every game (they wouldn't) and scraped into the Group stages, they would have made 34m Euro's. In all likelihood, though, it would be somewhere in the 40's.

But they didn't and I can only imagine the horror dawning on their accountants and directors this morning.

My God, the amount of money on offer for getting to the Group stage is simply staggering. A lowly ranked club like ourselves would earn a combined £30m from tv and qualification alone. Add in 3 full houses (£6m), the payment of £2.7m for a win and £900k for a draw and it is not hard to see how the figure could exceed £40m.

It is little wonder the scummy bastards wanted us out of the way in 2012, giving them access to qualification every season since. Thankfully they have fucked up qualification on numerous occasions, and this as well as a wmassive wage bill, more than all the other clubs in top division combined, means they have wasted the opportunity to be out of sight.

Getting way ahead of myself but if we could win 55 and qualify for Group stages next season we would probably be on equal footing financially with the scum. They must be shitting themselves at that prospect.

I don't think they'll bin Lennon in any circumstances, there's a reason why he's there in the first place. Having Cash Rich at the helm should mean they should have got the most important signing correct.

I don't think Brenda would have left if he was happy, same with Tierney. No wonder they're going mental, 10 should have been enough to keep either of them. If 10 wasn't enough to keep them then no problem, go get a monster manager and don't sign players who both the support and manager don't rate.

Something is very wrong over there.

Blue belle shut till 1st September mate, just to save you a trip incase you try again.

Thanks , I’m away home tomorrow anyhow , 2 best things of this holiday we’re the bheasts getting slapped and no bheasts in this hotel , they only have the paedo uniform and I’ve not seen one !!! Several bears in here tho and all laughing about last night

"Dear UEFA may we draw attention to the goalscorer of FC cluj's first goal last night, a certain Ciprian Loan Deac.

It's our view that this Cypriot loan deal was ineligible to partake in last night's tie.
We therefore ask that you look into this matter and in accordance with your own rules declare that the tie be awarded to Celtic FC."

Yours sincerely,

Bernadette McGlinchey, Sec.

Back