The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

That’s me off to cash in on my €80 that I won from Cluj winning last night. I had a walk around nearby my hotel and was dying of laughter seeing them all walk back to their hotels in their tops was the cherry on top. It was the same time last year as well I was here when they got knocked out by AEK Athens.

“The tears of Athensry”

We’ll all chuck in for you to go there next year then mate :D

Guidi wants counted out of the Lenny blame game, he couldn't trust Boli at left back so he had to do something.
Who spent 3 million quid on him then?
Peter maguire hinted on TalkSPORT this morning that it wasn’t lennon who signed him but a transfer committee

Never realised that, was that the 2 times they trawled through the paperwork of their opponents and got very minor loopholes.

Was that the time when a P/T player who was a gas fitter/engineer but Celtic found out he wasn't Corgi Registered hence an appeal :))

Not listened in years but tuned in tonight. Two or three sounded near to tears. None of them can pronounce their new left backs name.

The guy on the now is still deluded. Talking about the tims passing, movement and goals being ‘magnificent’ last night. While also sounding close to tears

This sounds like Tommy the taxi driver.

They are all sounding like they are about to burst into tears.

Back