The Scum are oooot the Champions League! All comments in here

This guy rabling about how amazing they where going forward ffs lol they are just u real

SSB presenter 'with C@#£&c in the Europa League, I'll need to work on a Sunday now' Ehhhh?

Further back down the thread.
The one yesterday - with the car outside the cover up dump. Car playing disco music and the guy shouting for Peter to "turn the lights on"

It's a beauty.............:))
Don't miss it.

Last guy on Radio Clyde is willing to sacrifice every other competition so they can chase a tainted 9iar in the hope they may get a tainted 10iar

Please make him a barometer on their thinking

one thing ive noticed about clyde is when sellic do well in europe or against us its callers galore when they get pumped in europe its callers galore
but when rangers do well anytime its gets fleshed out with adverts and quizzes

New edition looks good - based on an idea from an earlier post. Too many pages to scroll through!

Clujdo.jpg

I listened to SSB for a bit, had to turn it off though. The pain of their fans is funny but, my God, it's mind numbing. Is everyone who calls into that show a f*cking idiot?

A lot of lonely guys sitting with a bag of cans sitting under a light bulb eating cold beans from a tin with a plastic spoon. Depressing the lot of them

How would they have went through if brown never conceded the penalty. Thought Cluj would have went through on away goals?

Back