The second goal

Look closely at the build up to the second goal. Twice we had opportunities to launch the ball up to.the half way line and twice we failed to do so. When the second attempt fell to the Dundee player I just knew what was going to happen.

WE struggled to string 3 passes together all night, we look like a team with no direction, miller is trying to tell players what to do on the park and it makes everyone look amateur.
THIs will get worse before we see any changes, Murty isn’t a manager as he seems to be too friendly with the players, everyone of them need a good bollocking and ripped a new one.

We need Alves back in defence and a nasty bastard of. Midfielder in January, then hopefully we get some credibility back.
The main thing is right now we need a manager who can organise us, as we are a rudderless ship at the moment and we are drifting fast.

O’Hara was unmarked, no-one tracked his run, and he was through by the time John noticed. Should have been cleared long before then anyway.

We had several chances to stop Allan but half ersed defending allowed him to pick a pass

wes was unlucky - managed to get a hand on it

he is by far the least of our worries

4 goals in 2 games and he's been hung out to dry by his defence for every single one of them

%^*& off! He was 8 yards out with the whole fucking goal!!

What are you on about that was Declan John trying to mark him watch it again at the six yard line stand side Tavernier tried to clear it the ball goes to Scott Alan at the Edge if the box a& tee’s up the goal scorer O’Hara.

I’ll take it your F off was to the OP & not me you meant to quote.

In the second half we were missing Alves Cardoso Wallace Dorrans Morelos. Half a team who would arguably have been on the park. With the quality of our squad we can’t afford that.
Ryan jack was very good in my opinion.
John should ideally play in front of Wallace
Windass needs benched.
Candieas has gone badly backwards
Kenny Miller should not start again in the forseeable
Herrera is never a Rangers player
Pena is never a Rangers player
I don’t think Wes is culpable for the second
The sideways and backwards passing was not moving the ball it was because there was nothing on in front of them.

Any manager coming in will not solve ANY of that before a double header with Dolly.

The football board need to be questioned on Thursday
I’ve tried to take passion and sweary words out but I so focking angry at where we are at the moment. There is not one other team in this league who does not fancy themselves against us. That is quite simply focking unacceptable

Wilson tried to organise the defence but actually managed to just organise a big gaping hole for O'Hara to run into.

Hes utterly useless.

wes was unlucky - managed to get a hand on it

he is by far the least of our worries

4 goals in 2 games and he's been hung out to dry by his defence for every single one of them
The defence which can not defend, Wilson useless (being kind) Tavernier can't even clear his lines when required, how the heck is he playing at right back. DJ good going forward however to often allows the opponent to hit the bye line.

Young McCrorie is on his own, he's certainly going to learn from the others - on what not to do.

What are you on about that was Declan John trying to mark him watch it again at the six yard line stand side Tavernier tried to clear it the ball goes to Scott Alan at the Edge if the box a& tee’s up the goal scorer O’Hara.

This, Tav's attempted clearance was the cause of it all.

Look closely at the build up to the second goal. Twice we had opportunities to launch the ball up to.the half way line and twice we failed to do so. When the second attempt fell to the Dundee player I just knew what was going to happen.

This is the thing. Our players make poor defensive decisions time and again.

In the second half we were missing Alves Cardoso Wallace Dorrans Morelos. Half a team who would arguably have been on the park. With the quality of our squad we can’t afford that.
Ryan jack was very good in my opinion.
John should ideally play in front of Wallace
Windass needs benched.
Candieas has gone badly backwards
Kenny Miller should not start again in the forseeable
Herrera is never a Rangers player
Pena is never a Rangers player
I don’t think Wes is culpable for the second
The sideways and backwards passing was not moving the ball it was because there was nothing on in front of them.

Any manager coming in will not solve ANY of that before a double header with Dolly.

The football board need to be questioned on Thursday
I’ve tried to take passion and sweary words out but I so focking angry at where we are at the moment. There is not one other team in this league who does not fancy themselves against us. That is quite simply focking unacceptable

Jack has not been good since Dorrans has been out IMO

we need to stop shoehorning in, John is LB, if not the best LB at the club then not in the team

Candieas has not kicked a ball for weeks but his effort is still there

Miller should never kick a ball for us again IMO

Herrera & Pena need to shape up & be given a chance - fail then and then jettison
the former has had barely a game, usually isolated
the latter was getting match time when not match fit, then dropped (while others were kept in the side despite being terrible)

agreed on Wes

the sideways passing is due to the lack of movement, pace and creativity
something thats been lacking since 2012

The defence are a nervous wreck and even garbage like Dundee picked up on that reality and had a go.

Didn't know I hit the quote button must have been shaking about that did it. Of course it was aimed at the OP, your point is a good one

I think that o hara should've been sent off, please correct if I'm wrong but a couple of minutes before he scored the second Holt broke up the park and I'm positive it was o hara made an attempt to chop Holt that should've resulted in a second yellow but Clancy let it go as we had an advantage but should've booked him afterwards as it was a clear attempt to play the player and not the ball, but let's not make excuses, we were inept ,lazy, poor, clueless, soft, indecisive a tactically naive.

I think that o hara should've been sent off, please correct if I'm wrong but a couple of minutes before he scored the second Holt broke up the park and I'm positive it was o hara made an attempt to chop Holt that should've resulted in a second yellow but Clancy let it go as we had an advantage but should've booked him afterwards as it was a clear attempt to play the player and not the ball, but let's not make excuses, we were inept ,lazy, poor, clueless, soft, indecisive a tactically naive.

If advantage is played then the ref can't send a player off for the foul afterwards. He needs to stop the game to do that.

Listen the 1st goal was like a re run of the Progress match, you knew it was coming any minute and it did. The 2nd goal they deserved because there manager gambled and it paid off. Ours was chewing his coat with a guy on 30k a week over weight not interested in warming up standing behind him.

First thing I said to my mate ANOTHER lazy loose pass from tav. He was absolutely abysmal tonight.

I regularly stick up for Tav on here but agree totally with this. He was terrible from the first time he got the ball tonight

I regularly stick up for Tav on here but agree totally with this. He was terrible from the first time he got the ball tonight

Agreed mate. I stick up for him a lot but he was very very poor tonight. Loose and lazy from the off with the ball and very lazy off the ball with regards his defensive duties.

Wilson tried to organise the defence but actually managed to just organise a big gaping hole for O'Hara to run into.

Hes utterly useless.
Wilson is my personal favourite for abuse. It took less than a minute against Hamilton to "ping" a pass right out of the park.

He strolls about thinking he's a footballer.

If advantage is played then the ref can't send a player off for the foul afterwards. He needs to stop the game to do that.
You sure about this.
Referees have, on a lot of occasions in my memory, booked players at the next break in play.
If they can do this, they can send a player off.

Wilson is my personal favourite for abuse. It took less than a minute against Hamilton to "ping" a pass right out of the park.

He strolls about thinking he's a footballer.
He pinged a couple of perfect passes such as this last night.

You sure about this.
Referees have, on a lot of occasions in my memory, booked players at the next break in play.
If they can do this, they can send a player off.

They can't as the player they are going to send off could influence play before the next break in play.

From Tavernier to John to Foderingham.

Tavernier is not good enough defensively. I can see why Cardiff wanted shot if John as he cannot defend and Foderingham rarely saves any thing.

The first and second goal were a shambles just like the two against Hamilton.

We can't even do the basics.

You might be right, I certainly do not know for certain.

My pal who is a ref told me this after the St Johnstone game. I was complaining about davidson not being sent off.

He said that the guy who was going to be sent off could potentially score or create a goal, clear a shot off the line etc before the opportunity arose to book him again.

Different if its just a first yellow as the player would be staying on the park anyway.

That’s incorrect, the ref can play advantage for a red card/ second yellow offence if there is a clear opportunity for a goal other wise play should be stopped.

You might be right, I certainly do not know for certain.
The way Holt fumbled about after the challenge which then led to a poor ball should've been brought back by Clancy, maybe I'm just clutching straws but we can't buy decisions at all this season.

Tavanier, again. Can't do the basics but sadly not the only one who let's us down regularly and gets a start every game. We are in a deep dark hole.

Back