The second goal

Jack has not been good since Dorrans has been out IMO

we need to stop shoehorning in, John is LB, if not the best LB at the club then not in the team

Candieas has not kicked a ball for weeks but his effort is still there

Miller should never kick a ball for us again IMO

Herrera & Pena need to shape up & be given a chance - fail then and then jettison
the former has had barely a game, usually isolated
the latter was getting match time when not match fit, then dropped (while others were kept in the side despite being terrible)

agreed on Wes

the sideways passing is due to the lack of movement, pace and creativity
something thats been lacking since 2012

Really? Hererra is a lump of wood and Pena is a waster. Time to call it quits on Pedro's vanity project.

We make errors all over the park which leads to the goals we concede. Very rarely do we concede a goal because the opposition has created a bit of magic for themselves, we are our own worst enemy and bring it on ourselves.

WE struggled to string 3 passes together all night, we look like a team with no direction, miller is trying to tell players what to do on the park and it makes everyone look amateur.
THIs will get worse before we see any changes, Murty isn’t a manager as he seems to be too friendly with the players, everyone of them need a good bollocking and ripped a new one.

We need Alves back in defence and a nasty bastard of. Midfielder in January, then hopefully we get some credibility back.
The main thing is right now we need a manager who can organise us, as we are a rudderless ship at the moment and we are drifting fast.

Miller giving instructions makes us look amateur?

Did it make man united amateur when Keane done it?

Liverpool when Stevie G done it?

Also we did actually put together a few good moves on several occasions we just lacked the final pass

Listen the 1st goal was like a re run of the Progress match, you knew it was coming any minute and it did. The 2nd goal they deserved because there manager gambled and it paid off. Ours was chewing his coat with a guy on 30k a week over weight not interested in warming up standing behind him.
Who is on thirty grand a week

Miller giving instructions makes us look amateur?

Did it make man united amateur when Keane done it?

Liverpool when Stevie G done it?

Also we did actually put together a few good moves on several occasions we just lacked the final pass
Keane and Gerrard were midfields who could play a bit if my memory serves, when I see Miller in the middle trying to do it , it scares me.
He had a go at windass in the game when in fact the ball windass played was fine miller just lacked control.
A team like us should be stringing more than that though.
Like most of us I’m pissed off watching the same players make the same mistakes.
Time to change the team, play some youths as the results would probably be better as they would fight more

Listen the 1st goal was like a re run of the Progress match, you knew it was coming any minute and it did. The 2nd goal they deserved because there manager gambled and it paid off. Ours was chewing his coat with a guy on 30k a week over weight not interested in warming up standing behind him.
I take it you're referring to Pena, I very much doubt he's on 30k a week and he's certainly not overweight.

Wilson is my personal favourite for abuse. It took less than a minute against Hamilton to "ping" a pass right out of the park.

He strolls about thinking he's a footballer.
Wilson thinks he's Beckenbaur, the most frustrating thing is the time he takes to make a pass. He holds onto the ball until the man is on him and then plays the pass to a man who has someone standing on top of him.

First thing I said to my mate ANOTHER lazy loose pass from tav. He was absolutely abysmal tonight.
I have lost count of the times I have said that Tav has and will cost us goals and games he is a poor poor full back and it will continue unless the new manager whoever he is clocks this guy's failings.

tav gets caught out at the back post all the time,its worse when windass is on his side of the park as there is no cover
whats even worse is the guy who scored the dundee goals looks like a cart-horse

Back