The seethe

I think last night was something of a last chance saloon for them - lose and maybe there was a glimmer of light to hold onto.

But we won, and quite comfortably in the end, so that glimmer has all but been extinguished and the depression is setting in.

Rangers and their legions of fans gloating like never before and just 8 or 9 years after everyone thought we were finished as a force in Scottish football.

That’s got to hurt.

Other than Saturday I am struggling to remember a game we won without the help or the ref, linesman or us blatantly cheating our way to the points.

Just about every single game there needs to be a stooshie afterwards.

If we were a good team they would have seen us coming, The cheating from all concerned has obviously blindsided the yahoo hoardes.

Long may it fucking continue.B-D

It's absolutely glorious isn't it?

The only way this season gets any sweeter is Alfie scoring the title winning goal at the Piggery.

Drink it all in.
Had another 2 quit , What’s app chat today , I was mostly just saying how much they would always hate this current group of players . Due to them celebrating 10 in a row , from eh 2 , then posted some of the hatred from their own fans as proof :D .

tenor.gif

On way home from work last night i listened BBC Scotland sportsound it was brilliant they are really hurting. Tim's in my work clutching at straws all night.

It must be absolutely breaking their hearts being stuck in the house and having to watch us run away with the league in what was meant to be the biggest domestic season in their disgusting history.

It’s glorious:))

I think last night was something of a last chance saloon for them - lose and maybe there was a glimmer of light to hold onto.

But we won, and quite comfortably in the end, so that glimmer has all but been extinguished and the depression is setting in.

Rangers and their legions of fans gloating like never before and just 8 or 9 years after everyone thought we were finished as a force in Scottish football.

That’s got to hurt.
Oh I hope so, I want them screaming in pain I want them moaning and complaining about everything.
I would also like something really nasty to happen to pricks like John Reid and his fellow scumbags.
Roll on 55, WATP.

I was speaking to 1 this morning who is totally defeated after a 10 minute rant about how Morelos is a disgrace to football and how the SPFL SNP have acted in an sectarian and un-professional manner towards the mentally challengeds. I asked the question if we aren’t very good how come we are so far in front and beaten you twice already he mumbled some shite and then came out with the classic I don’t really follow football B-)

Id be seething too if our own attempt at 10 in a row had fell apart in such an embarrassing farce as well.

At least in 98 we kept it alive until the final day.

And we didnt have anything remotely like "the dubai incident" happen either.

It's absolutely glorious isn't it?

The only way this season gets any sweeter is Alfie scoring the title winning goal at the Piggery.

Drink it all in.
I think Alfie is treating this season like a marathon.. We’re just heading down the last stretch of the season and the wee man is picking up the pace..
Totally agree, would love him to hit the winner at the piggery.
You can’t help but love the wee man.

I don't understand the morelos hatred. I've been accused of viewing his vilification through blue tinted specs. Even looking at another ex Ranger, Ian Black was a thug and a poor excuse for a footballer. Yet didn't receive a fraction of the hatred morelos does. No-one can explain why

The ones that previously couldn't shut up and loved a bit of "banter" now walk the other way and when engaged "dont want to talk about football".

:cool:

Do you think Tom Com has been writing a title winning speech for the last decade? I think he will burst in to hysterical crying, slaughtering everyone that's ever even so much as ate fish on a Friday, before self combusting in delight.

You have to hand it to Neil Doncaster.

With the SPFL led by him awarding a bogus 9th title via a Zoom call after a spam folder fairy story, meant all they had ever been looking forward to was within their grasp.

It will be sweetest ever league title for us after our trials and tribulations.

Ah cannae wait.

I was speaking to 1 this morning who is totally defeated after a 10 minute rant about how Morelos is a disgrace to football and how the SPFL SNP have acted in an sectarian and un-professional manner towards the mentally challengeds. I asked the question if we aren’t very good how come we are so far in front and beaten you twice already he mumbled some shite and then came out with the classic I don’t really follow football B-)
That's true for the vast majority of them.
It has never really been about football, sellick is just a vehicle for their hatred.

Tell him he is absolutely correct. The SPFL and SNP have indeed acted in a sectarian and unprofessional manner towards the scum. Despite that we still won the League this year.

Back