The Sensory Room

Not sure how you'd arrange it but this just popped up on the Rangers YouTube channel.
Hopefully you get a proper reply and get access to it. I'd imagine it's quite a sought after facility.

@borderbluenose Quick look on the site and....

Supporters wishing to apply for places in Broxi’s Den at Ibrox can contact the Club in three easy ways:-

This is great from the club my son has aspergers had a season book but gave it up too much noise for him will look into this see if I can get him to go now
Cheers I agrree fantastic initiative from the club

The club have done some fantastic work with the provisions for families and now this. It's a big ask to retrofit the ground with new features like this, so it's no mean feat to have achieved this.

Can anyone provide further info on this initiative and how successful it has been?

Is it a standalone project i.e tickets are solely for this environment or more of a “relief” area?

Is there a long wait either way for entry?

Can anyone provide further info on this initiative and how successful it has been?

Is it a standalone project i.e tickets are solely for this environment or more of a “relief” area?

Is there a long wait either way for entry?

Contact, them by email above, I’m sure Liz would give you all the info required and she responds quickly to correspondence.
There is the room but there is about 8 seats outside it at SJR1.

Following# my wee boy has autism as well and never took him when it's too busy for obvious reasons

I wasn't aware the club had this facility, my daughter has additional needs and is in a wheelchair - she wears ear defenders when we go out but loves her football and supports the boys in blue. I would love to be able to take her to Ibrox on match day.

I know it has been a few years since this thread but can anyone tell/advise me if this is still on the go and if contact details are still the same,thanks.

I know it has been a few years since this thread but can anyone tell/advise me if this is still on the go and if contact details are still the same,thanks.

Never had to use it, but as far as I’m aware it’s still available and all the details are on that link pal.

Might need to Try and arrange this soon for my boy as well, he's Rangers daft . He walks about with the noise cancelling head phones on non stop so always been weary about taking him to Ibrox.

Last edited:
Glad I watched these videos. Both of my kids have additional needs. Great that the kids can move between the den and out with everyone else. I think both of mine would need a break at some point, but wouldn’t want to miss any of the game.

Might need to Try and arrange this soon for my boy as well, he's Rangers daft . He walks about with the noise cancelling head phones on non stop so always been weary about taking him to Ibrox.
Don’t get your hopes up mate, I’ve been on the waiting list since after COVID and my sons not had a sniff. Pursued it with @Greg Marshall and the disability team at Ibrox just to be told there’s a massive waiting list. I also know if people who have been multiple times since my son has been on the waiting list. I’ve given up now with the chasing, the disability matters team are not interested!! To be fair to Greg he has said he would try and help but it’s not his department.

A wee reminder too that the club run an autism football team. There are 4 sessions every Wednesday at Rouken Glen for different age groups and the oldest group also play in a league with other teams including hibs and st Johnstone. It’s brilliant for the kids- boys and girls. I believe there is a waiting list but spaces come up regularly.

Don’t get your hopes up mate, I’ve been on the waiting list since after COVID and my sons not had a sniff. Pursued it with @Greg Marshall and the disability team at Ibrox just to be told there’s a massive waiting list. I also know if people who have been multiple times since my son has been on the waiting list. I’ve given up now with the chasing, the disability matters team are not interested!! To be fair to Greg he has said he would try and help but it’s not his department.
If helping supporters is not his department, then what is? I sincerely hope that comment is just you trying to cut him some slack and not from Greg himself.

Back