Estoy bien - I'm good
Me encanta Sevilla - I really like Seville
Habla inglés? - do you speak English?
No hablo español - I don't speak Spanish
Donde está? - where is ..
Ponme una cerveza - I'd like a beer
Gracias - thanks!
Hasta luego - see you later

A small effort will be greatly appreciated.

Screen shotted. Wee man being doing 2 years Spanish but he’s 10 and will get panicked so I will need to try too.

Also please bears ..... please please

Important stuff in front pockets no phones in back pockets or inside pockets unless it zips etc ....

The place will be crawling with pickpockets ... who will blend in please watch for the scum bags

Game changer mate

Replaces lost fluids to help / prevent dehydration

Most of a hangover is dehydration

Intended use is to replace lost fluids from diarrhoea, but works for a hangover too
Also very good in the heat, means you need to drink less water, more room for your tipple of choice.

Just packed and then read this whole thread and im delighted to see I have most things packed. Sorted £8 travel insurance and looked out some hats. Other than that we are looking good.

For anyone that doesn't have anywhere to stay, there are lockers for luggage at the train station, failing that the links below might help. Save minding your stuff or fucking losing it.

Game changer mate

Replaces lost fluids to help / prevent dehydration

Most of a hangover is dehydration

Intended use is to replace lost fluids from diarrhoea, but works for a hangover too
Are 'recovery effervescent powder' sachets the same thing? Girlfriend just got some for me as they were out of stock of the dioralyte stuff.

Are 'recovery effervescent powder' sachets the same thing? Girlfriend just got some for me as they were out of stock of the dioralyte stuff.

I think they are more to settle your stomach.

But they always make me empty my stomach.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, sorry. :))

Just catching up on the shoulder bag chat - Primark £5. Comes in black, or a fetching Camouflage (just don't leave it down next to a bush or you'll never find it again) ;)

Back