The shambles that is Castore

DarrenDRM

Ordered the new kits plus a few of the Europa final polo shirts on the day that they were released and they stated if you ordered them before last thursday you would have them in time for the final.still not here and not even an email to say they are on there way.

Spent nearly £400 bit its all going back.quicker we switch to a comapny that can actually keep up with our demand the better!

Anyonw having the same issues?

My top arrived today, they sent me a 5XL instead of an XL.

Then have the cheek to charge me £3.20 for a delivery fee to send it back!

Ordered the new kits plus a few of the Europa final polo shirts on the day that they were released and they stated if you ordered them before last thursday you would have them in time for the final.still not here and not even an email to say they are on there way.

Spent nearly £400 bit its all going back.quicker we switch to a comapny that can actually keep up with our demand the better!

Such a company doesn’t exist. The current demand for merchandise is off the scale.

Yip same with 3rd kit , still waiting , went shop today , will return when arrive , shocking

My top arrived today, they sent me a 5XL instead of an XL.

Then have the cheek to charge me £3.20 for a delivery fee to send it back!
Thats bullshit. It's their mistake. Tell them they can refund the delivery charge, or you'll contact trading standards. Why should you pay for their incomoetence?

It is perhaps the size of your order that is holding it back. Likely you'd get the same problem from most companies with a brand new top. I do get the frustration with Castore - they are getting some massive names on board and getting used to dealing with the larger scale.

Still, not sure I'd want to keep them on board long term. They've been given a massive stepping stone in dealing with Rangers I reckon.

I’m not having a pop at anyone as I know everyone wants to wear Rangers gear especially for tomorrow.

I even bought myself the home top to wear to the game tomorrow.

However it’s a one off for me and I’ll be buying nothing else from that shambolic company again.

You’re crazy to continually buy stuff from this mob, especially on line when you want it for a specific date.

Scouse cowboys

Thats bullshit. It's their mistake. Tell them they can refund the delivery charge, or you'll contact trading standards. Why should you pay for their incomoetence?
I've sent them an email but probably won't hear back until the new season starts and then lose my £60 as it'll be passed the 30 days. Shambles.

It is perhaps the size of your order that is holding it back. Likely you'd get the same problem from most companies with a brand new top. I do get the frustration with Castore - they are getting some massive names on board and getting used to dealing with the larger scale.

Still, not sure I'd want to keep them on board long term. They've been given a massive stepping stone in dealing with Rangers I reckon.
I ordered 2 orange kits last Tuesday. 1 x JM and 1 x S. I also ordered 2 x seville t -shirt last Friday. Nothing received yet. Got 2 emails at same time today , 1 saying t-shirt ready to be dispatched and other saying delivered which of course is nonsense. No tracking information available, saying they are expecting delivery which means in my opinion a castore issue. When you email to enquire you get fobbed of with we are trying our best. I bit the bullet and went into the shop today and got the 2 orange tops but no shorts whatsoever in stock. Is this the problem? Is the order 2 large? I don't know but sure is frustrating. Ive sent an email asking for a full refund. I've learned my lesson as the same happened when I pre ordered the home top at start of season, I got it a week after release. Online sales is disappointing. I ended up buying a couple of Seville T- shirt from guy outside front of stadium. No bad quality for £10 and half the price of shop and more choice.

I’ve had no emails, ordered the top and new polo top.

But I’ll start raging tomorrow if it’s not here by kick off.

Got an email today saying my stuff was with the courier 1 min later get another email saying it had been delivered. (it hadn't) checked the tracking number the courier say they are waiting for the items.total fvcking shambles

Ordered 3rd prop top on Thursday and it came special delivery on a Sunday...

I haven't had any issues with deliveries from Castore and I've used them alot.

Their not the greatest are they. I waited weeks for a top for my boy. Customer service isn’t really that great either. Compare and contrast I ordered my kids the new Liverpool kit from LFC online shop, due to be delivered friday as it’s out on 19th, got it delivered today.

Ordered a couple of the t-shirts for the kids to wear to football training and their football club at school on the run-up to the final…. Nothing appeared and no communication to suggest when it might.

At the moment I’m minded to fire it back to them if it arrives after tomorrow - what’s the point of offering stuff branded for a specific day if you don’t get it in time.
To then charge a tenner for delivery and not send it out within a week is outrageous.

I ordered the 22/23 orange kit as soon as available. In the US, so was surprised when it said it would be delivered before tomorrow. Got an email last Friday saying it had dispatched and would arrive Monday. Received another email on Monday saying it had been dispatched, but with no delivery date.
Just received a text saying from DHL saying it will be delivered next Monday, the 23rd.
Only posting this as an FYI to other US Bears that may have ordered.

When I order from them, I know they're shit at customer service and their shit's too expensive. However, Mike Ashley gets %^*& all and I'm getting Rangers gear, so I'm happy for that.

I'm ready for a European Final for Rangers tomorrow. I'll wear a different short. ;)

Yes 2 tops ordered on 10 th heard nothing

I know its not directly Castore but why they keep using these cowboys for deliveries I just don't understand. Been stuck at this point since Friday.

Frustrating as its not just this release,its every single time a new top comes out!more chamce of me making it to seville by walking than my top getting delivered tomorrow

Back