The Sheep next Sunday

Even though we have nothing to play for this season I am loving my football at the moment. I feel we have a point to prove against the sheep, hibs, the unwashed and Kilmarnock. I am excited about every match.

They’ll be their usual hammer throwing , backs to the wall self. We’ve got to find a way to break them down.

Strangely, I’m more confident that we will break them down this time precisely because Alfredo won’t be playing.

I think Arfield and Defoe’s movement and positioning will cause them more problems. It can be too easy for that lot, if all they have to do is foul and niggle Morelos to upset our rhythm.

Yep and should be on the bench imo. Every player in the middle and forward areas have contributed while he’s been out. Candeias and Arfields work rate are pivotal in getting near Defoe add to that the fact Candeias and Tav compliment each other so well.
Not much to split RK and DC in terms of stats, same goals and Candeias has 1 more assist. But I think for the overall way we are playing right now no one deserves to drop out.

Kent to replace candieas for me, it’s a no brainer.

bA0FxX0.jpg

It's no wonder they shag sheep.
:oops:

We need to win every remaining game to settle some scores. If we can narrow that gap to as little as possible it may shut some of the haters up about the size of the so called 'Gap'
A win next week cements second for us. After that we must go out and lay a marker down for next season. Beating Hibs, sellik and Kilmarnock comfortably would do that.

Kent in for Candeias, score early, kill them off by half time. They’re nothing, and deserved to be treated as such.
Drop the guy with two excellent assists today and has been as much part of the good form of the last three games as anybody else?
That’d be a fitting reward.

We have to play to our strengths and not to theirs.
In other words, quick short passing and absolutely no high balls for Mckenna, Considine and Co, to be winning in the air, and getting endless praise from the pundits.

Show them up for the hammer throwers that they are, and humiliate them by playing the football we've been playing the last few games,and not get drawn into a physical battle.

Drop the guy with two excellent assists today and has been as much part of the good form of the last three games as anybody else?
That’d be a fitting reward.

As much as I find Candeias frustrating I think it’s only fair he keeps the jersey for next week.

I’m confident we will hammer them if we keep the same formation.

Over the past few games we’ve started to punish teams when they make a mistake and the Sheep have players who will make mistakes when pressed.

The last three games,we've had one booking,I think.so discipline seems to be improving.if Defoe starts I don't think he'll be wound up,the way they try to with Morelos.

We are playing Aberdeen who will be allowed to behave like thugs by the cheat referee. Doesn't make any difference who it is. Agreed Fredo won't be the target but someone else could be chosen instead. I would agree that our discipline has been ok recently. It's the cheat referees that worry me. With very good reason.

We are playing Aberdeen who will be allowed to behave like thugs by the cheat referee. Doesn't make any difference who it is. Agreed Fredo won't be the target but someone else could be chosen instead. I would agree that our discipline has been ok recently. It's the cheat referees that worry me. With very good reason.
Ryan Jack will be their target.

The bheasts now need us to slip up v sheep if they plan to win the league next week, they beat killie? then have to wait for us to play, make them sweat.

They are sweating a wee bit on Radio Scotland at the moment, they cant lose this, can they? no, no. but.....

We owe them big time and the team owe us a performance and result against them. Hopefully we absolutely do them and drive their fans utterly mental.

It is worth remembering that a win against dolly puts the second place issue to bed and allows us to focus fully on the almost impossible challenge of snatching the title.

We owe those wee diddy club wankers a good beating.

The bheasts now need us to slip up v sheep if they plan to win the league next week, they beat killie? then have to wait for us to play, make them sweat.
Beat the sheep next week we secure 2nd and very few poets get to see them win the league ,

What worries me is the last few games when it looks like the mentally challengeds have cheated the league the refs have actually refereed us to just about a neutral standard . Now things don't seem so certain they will probably go back to the way they have been refereeing us all season which means our players getting assualted on the park and no yellow or red cards given to the sheep . But if Jack or Arfield are a millisecond late straight red.

If this is Aberdeen’s idea of cheerleaders coming on at halftime?I think they’ve got it wrong. They’ve no even got Pom poms. Nae wonders there’s so many empty fckn seats at shitodrie

We owe this mob & hibs. The mentally challengeds goes without saying. I fancy the Rangers strongly

It's time we took them apart.

We don't need to change our game plan for them, we don't need McCrorie in there, we don't resort to their style. We need to go out and play the way we have for the last three matches. Confidence, press high, hit hard, win first tackles, move the ball about with authority, calmness in midfield, pick them apart with our movement and ability to pass a ball. Create and take our chances.

We went to Fir Park and played it our way. We went to Tynecastle and dominated an aggressive side and should have inhiliated them in terms of score line.

Do them Rangers.

For those wanting candieas dropped.
He is one of the best if not the best exponents we have of the high press, which we need to do to get into dolly and the mhanks in particular.
Think for a minute how many chances we have created and goals scored by gaining a turnover in good areas with Danny getting a foot in. There are a lot

Another easy 3 points and another 3 goals, McIness and his paedo beard should be getting fired for another trophy less season and 20 points off the league, same for Sickly Steve. Only in our backwater league is failure rewarded!

Back