The sheep

They were helped by two penalties. Otherwise they were played off the park, they did their usual and sat back and soaked up celtic pressure for large periods of the game.

And of course they did very nearly bottle it, again.

It was two shit teams today playing for a draw.

If aberdeen put in that performance last season it’d have been 4/5-0 to the scum.

We should be thankful that they’re terrible the now rather than other teams suddenly being better v them

When I saw it was 1-0 and half time, I expected 3-1 poets. A complete collapse by Aberdeen. Was obviously very pleasantly surprised when I saw the FT result. Especially that they got a last minute pen awarded against them

No doubt the attitude of Ferguson and McCrorie had a positive effect on the sheep team who usually are beaten before a game against them starts.

Maybe them and the other teams are starting to realise if you get tore into them they'll buckle.

Fair play to them for actually giving them a game this time rather than folding as usual very helpful to us
They were decent going forward at times - turgid defending for the goals though!

Hedges and another boy from the bench (name escapes me) were pretty decent on the ball.

Tbh I think it’s more down to how poor Celtic are right now. Celtic of 2 seasons ago would’ve battered that Aberdeen team.

Aberdeen were able to get results against poor Celtic teams previously (Mowbray and Delia)

Tbh I think it’s more down to how poor Celtic are right now. Celtic of 2 seasons ago would’ve battered that Aberdeen team.

Aberdeen were able to get results against poor Celtic teams previously (Mowbray and Delia)
Think that's it. Any other time and Aberdeen are rolling over for Celtic to tickle their bellies as usual. It just so happened that Lennon has them in such a state of disarray that even the usual inept Aberdeen performance was enough to get a draw.

The difference in application Aberdeen put into playing us VS how they play against Celtic was still there to see. If Aberdeen wanted them, 3 points were there for the taking.

They almost blew it again. Hopefully they can turn them over this weekend but I won't be betting on it.

Teams must look at them now and think we aint scared now and have a chance to beat them, like what they where doing to us years ago.

I don't think they offered too much. I'll cut them a bit of slack given the 2nd goal shouldnt have stood because of the foul on Cosgrove. If that isn't given then perhaps they see out the game (although this is Aberdeen we're talking about).

Ash Taylor is a pitiful excuse of a centre back. Rinsed by us on opening day and then was nowhere against McGregor and Griffiths yesterday.

They were helped by two penalties. Otherwise they were played off the park, they did their usual and sat back and soaked up celtic pressure for large periods of the game.

And of course they did very nearly bottle it, again.

It was two shit teams today playing for a draw.

if the sheep wee under pressure for large periods what saves did Joe lewis make ??

I actually thought Aberdeen were just as poor as they always are against that lot. The result said more about there current plight than Aberdeen finding a back bone.

Back