The Sopranos

Darnley-Loyalist

Who is your favorite character mine has got to be Paulie.

The scene when he is vising the psychic and he freaks out has me in stitches every time.

Also what is your favorite season?

Christopher's intervention. Sil knocks the guy on his arse on his way to Chris after he calls his Ma a fuckin whore or summit. Double funny.

The pine barrens episode is simply a classic

Paulie defo the best character

Pine Barrens one of the best tv episodes ever

Tony: Be careful with this guy. He was in the ministry of the interior. Killed 16 Chechnyans. (hangs up)

Christopher: What'd he say?

Paulie: Guy's a fuckin' interior decorator. Killed 16 Czechoslovakians.

Christopher: Interior decorator? His apartment looked like shit!

:D :D :D :D :D

Pine Barrens quote Paulie You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator. Christopher His house looked like shit

Paulie, Silvio and Junior all offer great comedy value at times but my favorite character of any TV show of all time is Tony

An honourable mention for Tony's Ma. The short time she was in it she was comedy gold.

Pine barons was,excellent also the one they were all ripping corrado for ahem licking the honey pot was a classic too.

Loved Phil Leotardo getting upset because he heard Tony had said he looked like the Shah of Iran.

Comedy gold at times for a dark drama.

Paulie and Christopher were my favourite characters. They were hilarious in scenes together, especially the Pine Barren's episode mentioned above :D

Watching it for the 5th or 6th time through again just now

Just finished Season 4 last night with Tony getting chucked out the house

Best box-set I've ever seen

Best TV show in history.

Uncle Junior is my favourite. Some absolute class one liners from him.

Going to throw this out there, Pine Barrens is The Sopranos version of Wonderwall.

Uncle Junior
Paulie
Christopher
Phil Leotardo
Ralph Cifaretto

My top 5 characters apart from the big man himself .

Tony Soprano was IMO one of the most perfectly cast characters ever. James Gandolfini had to be born to play in the role.

Great shout with Ralph Cifaretto - his whole Gladiator obsession was unreal.

Ralph: 'Strength and Honour'
Tony: 'Scotch and Soda'

I binged this when it was on Sky Boxsets a few months ago.

Favourite character, I'll go for the obvious Tony then Jonny Sack and Junior.

Jamie Lynn Sigler (Meadow) turned out well.

741b82cb409a913c6cd154567d566602.jpg

Does anyone want to punch Johnny Sack in the face every time he appears.
That guy did my head in with that shouting and his crying about his wife being disrespected

Junior was comedy gold. When he gives the sketch artist the look of death in court for fucking up his portrait . Had me in tears.

Best series I've ever watched, seen it twice and thinking about starting it again.

Pine Barens probably my favourite episode but also like the one when the FBI are doing surveillance on the Sopranos house and are trying to bug it.

Back