The Sopranos

Best series I've ever watched, seen it twice and thinking about starting it again.

Pine Barens probably my favourite episode but also like the one when the FBI are doing surveillance on the Sopranos house and are trying to bug it.
Agree with that. The music mashup was great in it too

Paulie and the one of the big heavy guys were gangsters in real life too were they not?

Been working my way through this the last few weeks. Only got season six to go. Was amazed how much i had forgotten.

Still a fantastic show.

Best character for me is Tony. By a mile. He nails that part but i never thought Gandolfini was that great in anything else, a very average actor. If we need to pick someone else then Dr. Melfi just because she is a total milf or old Hesh, a sneaky old dog but a gent.

The funniest scene for me was when Christopher got high and sat on Adriana's dog and killed it. When he was trying to convince Ade it had crawled under him for heat and must have suffocated? Was killing myself laughing at that.

Found it hard to pick favorites beyond Tony himself, outstanding show. Kinda glad I only started watching it when it finished and I could watch it in a short space of time.

She must be in to her 60's now. Thats been 10 years since The Sopranos ended.

b5d8c83b703dcc6b7c62bfe796e2d556--lorraine-bracco-actresses.jpg

She must be in to her 60's now. Thats been 10 years since The Sopranos ended.

b5d8c83b703dcc6b7c62bfe796e2d556--lorraine-bracco-actresses.jpg
62 according to wiki.

I wonder if she still enjoys her hole. Just wondering like, because, well you know, it always feels great to make a pensioners day.

I cant help it. Just one of life's givers.

62 according to wiki.

I wonder if she still enjoys her hole. Just wondering like, because, well you know, it always feels great to make a pensioners day.

I cant help it. Just one of life's givers.

I would. But at 62 I think she could slot into that strangely pumpable thread now. Maybe theres an argument there dependent on age. :D

Outwith the big man himself it has to be Uncle Junior. Some of the best lines in the whole show came from him.

All this talk about The Sopranos makes me want to watch it all again it's an outstanding show loved every episode of it.

Tony was the best for me he was sensational and i loved Paulie, Christopher, and Uncle Junior.

The greatest series of modern times. The restaurant scene with Tony ,Artie Bucco and the wee chav wearing the baseball hat is tremendous. :D

Furio. Remember when Tony's shrink was raped nothing done by the cops Tony finds out who sends Furio. Furio knocks the door, prev opens, then the credits

Been working my way through this the last few weeks. Only got season six to go. Was amazed how much i had forgotten.

Still a fantastic show.

Best character for me is Tony. By a mile. He nails that part but i never thought Gandolfini was that great in anything else, a very average actor. If we need to pick someone else then Dr. Melfi just because she is a total milf or old Hesh, a sneaky old dog but a gent.

The funniest scene for me was when Christopher got high and sat on Adriana's dog and killed it. When he was trying to convince Ade it had crawled under him for heat and must have suffocated? Was killing myself laughing at that.

One of the funniest scenes for me was when they were doing Chris's 'intervention' and Adriana lets slip about him killing her dog, Tony furious and shouting 'you killed a dog ?!!' Paulie pipes up 'what was it barking or something?'

Furio. Remember when Tony's shrink was raped nothing done by the cops Tony finds out who sends Furio. Furio knocks the door, prev opens, then the credits

Mixing up episodes mate, she never told Tony about the rape. Tony sent Furio to collect the money from the guy who wouldn't pay Artie the money he had loaned him

He best TV show ever made imo. always hoped for a movie or more episodes. RIP Tony Soprano

If I remember right she never told Tony she was raped?

Are you not thinking of the French guy that ripped off Artie when Furio went to his door?

Mixing up episodes mate, she never told Tony about the rape. Tony sent Furio to collect the money from the guy who wouldn't pay Artie the money he had loaned him
Last time I watched the Sopranos was a good few years ago can't remember exactly time to dust off the box set and dig out the old dvd player

Characters like Johnny Sac, Richie Aprilla and Ralphie were what made it a great show. You really hated the characters when they were on the screen.

Tony, Junior, Paulie, Phil Leotardo, Bobby Bacala....lots of great characters.

Richie Aprile had a bit of menace about time. T obviously thought so too as he had him topped.

Paulie sniffing Adriana's knickers had me buckled.

Paulie and Christopher fighting over anything usually resulted in great one liners.

Anthony Jr for least favourite character.
I couldn't really stand any of his real family apart from junior, I was just interested in the gangster side of things. However AJ was a pain in the arse especially when he got older.
I akways thought one of his kids might have moved into the gangster life ( I wondered if the trip to Italy with the woman boss was maybe foreshadowing for meadow to take over)

The psychiatrist office scenes with melfi I felt could have ended after 2 or 3 seasons too.

I just finished watching for a third time a few days ago, agree Pauli is the best character.

It's amazing how different it is each time you watch it you pick up different things. It was only on the third watch that I started to think T deserved everything he got

Tony: Be careful with this guy. He was in the ministry of the interior. Killed 16 Chechnyans. (hangs up)

Christopher: What'd he say?

Paulie: Guy's a fuckin' interior decorator. Killed 16 Czechoslovakians.

Christopher: Interior decorator? His apartment looked like shit!

:D :D :D :D :D

Paulie without a doubt.

Him freaking out about the cat Tony adopted at the Bing was priceless.

Greatest show on earth

Done the tour & met big Vito Spatafore :)

Was actually a nice guy, on the tour they talk about how difficult an actor he was - the cast intensively disliked him apparently

I also did the tour (on Valentine's day 2015- the bird hated every minute.. .ah great a strip club next...). absolutely nailed the quiz on the bus. I thought that Vito guy was weird. Selling a load of shit from the back of a car seemed kinda demeaning..

Back