The SPFL have asked UEFA for Celtic title guidance as European qualifiers are set to be overhauled due to Coronavirus crisis

it’s really not, given one season will not count.

They have won 8 titles in a row, if they win the next title god forbid, then it’s 9.

It's not 9 if one is declared void.

It's like i am chasing a nine team accumulator and one of the games has been abandoned/postponed,it's now an eight team accumulator.

Rangers could have won the league this season,very unlikely but we said the same in 2005.

The filth will obviously claim the nine if they win it next time,but the argument would always be that we could have won it this season.

Let's get this straight.

This is not about titles, it's all about lording 9IAR towards us. They've got the parties planned.

If they don't get this they don't get 10IAR. and have to start again.

This is why the mhedia have pushed this agenda for weeks. They care more about his than the death of people. Compare and contrast with Liverpool, who put people first before their first title in 30 years.

Celtic - classless tramps
The big difference is that we won 9 in a row they won 8 and were awarded 9

Let's get this straight.

This is not about titles, it's all about lording 9IAR towards us. They've got the parties planned.

This is why the mhedia have pushed this agenda for weeks. They care more about his than the death of people. Compare and contrast with Liverpool, who put people first before their first title in 30 years.

The difference being mate, Liverpool, like ourselves have suffered real tragedy in the past which puts football into perspective. They know full well that lives matter more than the destination of a league title.

The filth on the other hand........

And UEFA will make a totally impartial ruling on it.

Peter Lawwell
Nationality: Plastic Paddy
Date of birth: 27 May 1959
Club role: Chief paedohider of Celtic FC
ECA Executive Board Member since: 2014

Current ECA roles

• Member UEFA Club Competitions Committee
  • Member UEFA Professional Football Strategy Council

Last edited:
That’s according to the newspaper section on the sky sports app.

Do they only care about one team??
Sorry, stupid question.
"Goany tell us whit tae dae ? , weer aw feert tae upset Peetur an aw ra poets , so ur ye goany bale uz oot nat , goan geeze a break"

We need to be ready to fight them tool and nail over this. Pity the FF was used in the way it was as the fans could have used it for a legal challenge should the club fail to act.

I would imagine season ticket holders of every club would have a case against an organization that held a competition that was never finished and awarded the trophy with a quarter or the games left to play. Especially given the games that were played had unequal balance

Keep seeing a comparison to SPFL and EPL.
Liverpool are 1/1000 and the Tims are 1/100 to win the league. There's a good reason for that.
Should Liverpool lose their game vs Man City they could still finish 19 points ahead on Man City
Should the filth lose both games vs us and we win our game in hand the filth could still finish a paltry FOUR points ahead of us with both teams winning all other games.
Man City vs Liverpool has a 3 point swing in a possible 25 point gap.
OF games have a 6 point swing in a possible 10 point gap.
To consider handing it to Liverpool is sensible I'd say but I think the Liverpool fans would have a bad taste in their mouth.
To hand it to timmy makes no sense but it would leave no bad taste with any tramp.
The media mania to hand them a title is something to behold.
If things did go that way, and they won the title with 4 points to spare, not one tramp media person would admit they were jumping the gun.
They would likely hold a parade and the media would laud a historic 2nd NIAR. :rolleyes: They have no morals, ethics or shame

In theory, closing a four point gap in the number of games left is highly doable. In reality, it’s a long shot. Nevertheless it is possible and there is no way a reasonable person can argue that it’s not. We need to ramp up the pressure by stating at every opportunity that the league must end on April 5th. Sporting Integrity demands it. A precedent that robbed us of the title and hampered a shot at European glory was set in 2008.

If any Bear thinks we’re too far behind and should just concede. I’d remind them of how we were treated back then, not to mention in 2014.

No more Mr Nice Guy

They certainly do not deserve this title, they haven’t won it.

I don’t understand how they would need to start again though?

It’s titles in a row, not years.
Yeah, to be fair they'll be going for 9IAR next year (and wouldn't bet against them). If this season gets voided then it will give us a better chance of getting our act in gear to stop 10 the following season - and I think we can do it.

FWIW, I strongly believe this season should be voided and European football should be cancelled next season. Yes, I know about revenue but it will affect all clubs.

SPFL are just spineless bastards, hoping to %^*& UEFA just say give it to them! We better go all our if this happens, no other club desperately wanting a title they’ve not won!

Peter we need to check with UEFA if we can give you the title yet

Hi UEFA, is that Peter?

Still banging on about the title?
In the darkest days most of the population has experienced with gut wrenching death tolls you really need to be an extreme out of touch low life.

UEFA have stated that Rangers are not a 'new' club.
UEFA have stated there is no case to answer re 'Resolution 12'

CFC don't have any respect for UEFA. Indeed they have stated that with banners at matches.

They will ignore anything UEFA says if they don't agree.

I hope we have been in dialogue with the FA and EFL privately in order to give the SPFL and the SFA the biggest Fyou ever when we hand in our years notice

Let's get this straight.

Absolutely spot on Sir.

Will they ask them about the Scottish cup as well ??

Absolute shameless outfit.

4 potential winners of the SC but 2 potential winners of the league.

That's the thing, only couple of games in Scottish Cup and their not shouting about being awarded that trophy. Yet 7 or 8 games to go in the league and they want to be awarded that.

Null and void is the most sensible solution for this season and prize money shared out between all clubs.
This move by the SPFL to consult UEFA is no more than an attempt to obtain some kind of validation for something they already have decided they want to do and like their celtc masters, who play this trick time after time, want to pass the “blame” to another party to overrule any domestic objections. SPFL = corrupt and spineless at the same time.

they want rewarded for something they havent done and dont want punished for something they have done.

Im always so naive when it comes to the mentally challengeds and think they cannot sink any lower but once again they have managed it. How anyone can support a paedo football club with absolutely zero morals or integrity who are looking to benefit from the coronavirus i have no idea.

there is no such thing as a decent celtic fan, if there was they'd turn their back on the club.

If they are awarded this title by default, it won't so much have an asterisk, as a score through it. Some of Leigh Griffiths kids will be more legitimate ffs!

I'm just quoting this here because I'll be quoting it to every Tim that I know :))

SPFL are a bunch of shitebags, and are just looking for the excuse of passing the blame when they eventually make a decision, “But UEFA said...”

I wonder how many other clubs have pressured their respective league organisers into seeking guidance from UEFA to try and allow them to be gifted an unearned title whilst tens of thousands of people around the world are losing their lives.

Because let’s be honest here the SPFL aren’t doing this off of their own back.

That club really would give scum a bad name. Absolutely disgusting shower of shameless rat bastards.

When this is all over and everyone is safe is the time to be thinking about how to sort the league. Showing themselves up for who they are now. Football is not a priority right now.

When this is all over and everyone is safe is the time to be thinking about how to sort the league. Showing themselves up for who they are now. Football is not a priority right now.
It’s not, but these shameless chancers are working like hell behind the scenes so that when we do get back to discussing football then they have done the leg work and have positioned themselves perfectly.

What is actually wrong with them? There the only club in the world that's going on and on about the title. People are dying ffs. Football unfortunately is the least if everyone's worry. What a horrible club!

The story is definitely on the sky sports app but I would think it’s one sided in the regard that it’ll be SPFL Celtic lapdogs doing their dirty work for them.

sky sports are also in the scum's pocket.

They can have the CL place but no chance should they be given a title that is very conceivably 4 points gap with 18 points left to play for. How anyone can think that is a logical conclusion nevermind something that should be on the discussion list during a national crisis.

Not a f uckin chance. Give the smelly unwashed tramps f all.

The SPFL have asked UEFA for permission to award a
League title to Celtic, whilst not relegating Hearts at the same time.

Last edited:
UEFA have decreed that Leagues should be aiming to resume and be completed by the end of June and cancelled Euro 2020 to allow this to happen.
We all know that this is highly unlikely but until it becomes apparent to UEFA that the end of June date is unachievable then they are unlikely to give any decision or guidance on how incomplete Leagues should be decided.
They are certainly not going to decide on a League by League basis with different rules applying to different countries and different rules for different Leagues within a country. And they certainly aren't going to come out with an early ruling/guidance for Scotland just to suit ra sellick.
Ultimately UEFA are unlikely to make a firm decision but, once they realise June is unachievable, they will provide some form of guidance but will leave it to each individual Association to decide for themselves whether to follow that guidance or not.

They cancelled EURO 2020 because the continent is fućked.

There was no altruistic consideration in their decision making calculus.

Back