The SPFL have asked UEFA for Celtic title guidance as European qualifiers are set to be overhauled due to Coronavirus crisis

Seems an arbitrary cut-off point given how close Motherwell and Aberdeen are in the table. Not a lot for us but it will be welcomed else where.
In a way I wish the sheep would speak out as clearly this is a first signal that the SPFL are going to accept final league positions?????

If they intended to go down the nil and void path surely an equal split should have been made???

Was golfing last week with Directors of an SPL club who told me that it was partly agreed that Celtic would be made Champions and Hearts relegated. The only thing that could sacve Hearts is that if yhey make it a 14 team league.
No final decision will be made until the government tells the. No announcement from English FA because sky are looking for £750 million back

Was golfing last week with Directors of an SPL club who told me that it was partly agreed that Celtic would be made Champions and Hearts relegated. The only thing that could sacve Hearts is that if yhey make it a 14 team league.
No final decision will be made until the government tells the. No announcement from English FA because sky are looking for £750 million back

Will be interesting how many customers Sky have repaid ?

said it before imagine Celtic being made champions andwe’re the only country that this happens.
What a embarrassment it would be.
Did UEFA tell this director of the spfl club there plans?

My take on all of this 'Give the bheasts the title' or 'Season NULL AND VOID' hinges on what is decided in England. Whatever decision is reached, the opposite won't happen in Scotland.

Celtic are the only club, the single only club, in the world across any sport asking for the title to be given to them. The only one. Amazing.

Now the SPFL have gone to UEFA and said "Look, we really, really, really want to give the title to Celtic but nobody else across Europe is pushing that agenda for other clubs - will you give us any negative shit WHEN we do give Celtic the title, even if nobody else does this".

What I would love is for UEFA to say to them that they can do what they like - however, if all other major leagues null and void then we won't be recognising your title you've handed to Celtic and we'll stick a nice big asterix next to their name say - greeting faces fucks that scan rules to get other clubs that beat them kicked out so they can get back in to competition. Also, the single only club on Earth that demanded a title during a global pandemic where 1000s died.

We have a highly paid executive at the SPFL who will freely tell you he has no power - he does what he is told by the clubs.
So the SPFL is willing to explore avenues of what options UEFA might suggest but they are not considering the option of null and void? FFS as a governing body it should be considering every option - OK it may be that such an option can be eliminated for certain reasons but to not have considered it at all is neglect or more probably incompetent. As for the SFA I keeping thinking back to an article on Raymond Sparkes ( one time John Collins agent ) in which he stated that what Petrie knew about football could be written on a gnat's arse.

And UEFA will make a totally impartial ruling on it.

Peter Lawwell
Nationality: British
Date of birth: 27 May 1959
Club role: CEO of Celtic FC
ECA Executive Board Member since: 2014

Current ECA roles

• Member UEFA Club Competitions Committee
  • Member UEFA Professional Football Strategy Council
Exactly

And UEFA will make a totally impartial ruling on it.

Peter Lawwell
Nationality: British
Date of birth: 27 May 1959
Club role: CEO of Celtic FC
ECA Executive Board Member since: 2014

Current ECA roles

• Member UEFA Club Competitions Committee
  • Member UEFA Professional Football Strategy Council

Lawwell is only 1 of about 14 members of the Executive Board of ECA. Looking at the other clubs represented he’s a very small cog. The ECA provides 2 members to sit on the UEFA Executive Committee. His influence is minimal at that level.

In other words, we're scared to say boo to the filth, could you do it instead.

But of course you have the conniving filth that is Liewell at UEFA working behind the scenes.

We had better not accept this potential boot in the hee haws without a fight.

Back