The standard of Scottish journalism (barisic)

Not one single journalist ( term used loosely again) in this wee country has the courage or balls to ask the question we'd all like to know.

What was the outcome of the secret probe held allegedly by that rancid club in the East end into historic child abuse??

Sickening but not unsurprising.

A shower of utter shitebags and embarrassment to their profession.

Or ig
Barisic cost rangers 730k

Borna Barisic's late own goal against Young Boys cost Rangers top spot in their Europa League group, and an additional £731,000. (Various)

The above is actually in the media who ignore the fact that we've a ten million plus player on our hands and his assists in Europe alone have more than covered his transfer fee.

Trolls and retards galore.

Or ignore the fact after years of utter shambles we are now in the last 32 , the same place as their beloved Celtic who have had a free run for the last 8 years

Prior to St Mirren a left back of some quality was going to skin us about £4m.

Since then the lad has came onto a game after shouts by fans to get rid.

If that's the worst he will cost us well I'll take that.

I wasnt expecting us to qualify anyway.

How many assists has Borna provided in the Europa league this year to get us in this position in the first place?

How many assists has Borna provided in the Europa league this year to get us in this position in the first place?
4 for Alfie.
don’t know if he got any others, but we scored 7 goals so he’s directly contributed to over 50%

"Kieran Tierney's heroic last-gasp attempt to stop a certain goal unfortunately trickled in. Celtic finish strongly in second place."

I think that's how it would have been written if the circumstances were reversed.

"Kieran Tierney's heroic last-gasp attempt to stop a certain goal unfortunately trickled in. Celtic finish strongly in second place."

I think that's how it would have been written if the circumstances were reversed.
Am not just saying this because he is our player but I genuinely don’t think he’s better than BB

All about what we lost, of course. If we made around £14 million from last years euro adventures we will already be a couple ahead of that due to more points and qualification, with at least two more games to come.

never a positive spin

Back