The standard of Scottish journalism (barisic)

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
Barisic cost rangers 730k

Borna Barisic's late own goal against Young Boys cost Rangers top spot in their Europa League group, and an additional £731,000. (Various)

The above is actually in the media who ignore the fact that we've a ten million plus player on our hands and his assists in Europe alone have more than covered his transfer fee.

Trolls and retards galore.

Borna Barisic's late own goal against Young Boys cost Rangers top spot in their Europa League group, and an additional £731,000. (Various)

The above is actually in the media who ignore the fact that we've a ten million plus player on our hands and his assists in Europe alone have more than covered his transfer fee.

Yeah I saw this but chose to ignore it as it was basically a last ditch attempt to clear a cross that he wasn’t at fault for and had he not turned it into the net their player would have

You forgot “scum”.

See tbh with you mate,I haven’t listened to the Press for years.
There all a bunch of cunts.

The absolute pish and lies spouted by their own journos probably costs them thousands in revenue everyday. Big Barra is a defender for the world cup runners up and even the best defenders in the world make a mistake or two, Morelos goals have helped to bring millions in revenue to Rangers, but they won't print that as it's a positive story.

We must have the only media in the world who put down one of their own football teams when they should be praising everything positive about Scottish football and how Rangers have played a big part in getting Scotland's Euro rankings to the best they have been for years.

It’s really harsh for Borna to get credited o.g. He was well fecked when the ball came in. Leaving it wasn’t an option and if he’d managed to clear it we’d be waxing lyrical about him.

The media can go fornicate wi themselves.

I don't think he has.

He's simply highlighting the embarrassment to this wee country Scottish journalism ( term used very loosely) truly are.

Almost to a man and woman mentally challenged apologists.
Indeed mate. Too many smart arses wanting to take issue with just about everything.

This particular nonsense needed calling out for the garbage it is.

He should have just left it then, and let the YB player standing unmarked at the back post have a simple tap in to an empty net

Barisic should be dropped and fined for his disgraceful performance!

He should have just left it then, and let the YB player standing unmarked at the back post have a simple tap in to an empty net

Barisic should be dropped and fined for his disgraceful performance!
Loads of lads back in Croatia had a draw on their coupon as odds were 3.80. Germania Sport and Super Sport filed for bankruptcy yesterday ;)

First things first ,Borna done the right thing stretching for that ball as the Swiss forward would have had a tap in at the back post so he had no option leaving it was a certain goal touching it to McGregor was the right thing to do although it may well have resulted in a indirect free kick for a pass back .
Just clickbait they are finding it increasingly difficult to find negative spins on us becoming almost Trump like in their desperation .
Would imagine if their was such a thing as a team of the round published by UEFA we would have at least two in it Borna and Alfie and maybe even Jack .
They can't handle that

A lot on here can’t get on their high horse as they absolutely slated him and wanted him gone.
I’ve got to own up in saying I didn’t think his attitude was great early on but always knew the ability was there having seen him play against us before he came. Thankfully the lads enjoying his football and has turned out to be a really important part of the starting eleven.

Barisic doesn’t make contact in an attempt to clear the guy behind him taps it in anyway....there is no story!

Scots Sports Journalism
( is this the perfect oxymoron?)

Add the word 'standard' to the same sentence & the plot is well & truly lost

The entire media in Scotland is made up of a truly strange bunch of utter weirdos & any attempt to apply logic, fairness & impartiality to anything they say is bound for failure

Anyway - we all know Borna's true worth - & we don't need to rely on people like this to provide any insight - thankfully

Yeah I saw this but chose to ignore it as it was basically a last ditch attempt to clear a cross that he wasn’t at fault for and had he not turned it into the net their player would have

Exactly. Which these click bait trolls know fine well.

Absolutely nothing Borna could do about that. He had to try and intercept it.

It was a tap in if he hadn’t made the attempt.

Barasic had to try get something on the ball. They would have scored anyway. Scottish mhedia at it's worst.

That's the thing. Young Boys have a tap in at the far post if he doesn't try to intervene.

Pathetic journalism though - the guy was Man of the Match.

They have a go at Borna for this, while not recognising what a hugely talented full back he is.

It's actually embarrassing the way the DR continues to follow and thrash itself senseless over wee brittle-hips at Arsenal. Before Emery got the bullet and the Gooners were in freefall, Tierney got left out a midweek game and the DR pretty much said that leaving the little scrote out was the reason they were beat lol.

Scottish sports journalism was best summed up for me last week after the Rangers celtic game , the game in which Alfredo battered their central defenders and managed to have nine attempts at goal while our two central defenders managed to get free headers from corners in the early stages of the game and yet in the team of the day in one of the papers that I saw their central defenders were in the team of the day

I'll hold my hands up and say the bastards still get bites out of me. I really wish they wouldn't and I could ignore it but it still boils my piss.

How much did TLB cost them when he put out a weakened team who were beaten 2-0?

Oh well,with that and what some fans cost us with daft songs we've lost some money. We'll get over it.

I would imagine, if you look up, “Scottish Journalist” in a Dictionary, then you would get a definition such as, “Rangers Football Club, Hating, mentally challenged, Scum, Liewells Puppets, Mouth Pieces”?

I really can't name a Scottish journo but let's say Shaun O'Shaunesseeee is paid 50k a year yet he directly makes the outlet zero pounds and that outlet runs at a loss overall. He can't be punted to another outlet for a transfer fee and is in fact worthless.
I'd say that's more of a story.
Have they reported on that?

Back