The Steven Gerrard #55 Express Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think he’ll inspire the players? What about the fans? I’m a fan and I think it’s a ridiculous move that could easily spell the end of the road for the current board.
Thanks

Who’s fucking arsed? We’d be left in 4/5th place, we need an actual football manager, if we want exposure we not try to get Brad Pitt in?

Yeah the way they don’t see it as a one team is if we win and we’re not going to do that with Gerrard ffs.

The biggest bit of exposure we’ll get from this is in February people will be saying “oh look Steven Gerrard got sacked after having his club in 4th”.

Fucking terrible appointment.

A wild swing for the bleachers and it will end in fucking tears.

This will bring down the board

I normally try and find positives and not pish all over everything I see on here.

But what the actual %^*& are the board thinking of!?

Stevie G was a fantastic player but hes a bastardin under 18s coach!!!

Winning mentality or not he's never had a fucking managerial job how the %^*& is he going to manage this! Might well have dealt with big demands and media and all that bollocks but for %^*& sake another cunting experiment

The sneaky uncles are stronger than they have been in years and it's ohhh Wel see how this goes again.

GET A REAL FUCKING MANAGER YOU STUPID CUNTS

That said hope Stevie does a fantastic job and this is quoted in a few years and I'm made to look a massive fanny.
Your wish is my command.

All joking aside what with having fun and quoting old posts, thankfully the Rangers board, and probably more so King, seen something of a massive mutual opportunity for the club and Gerrard.
There is a post in the very first page of this thread that said we needed a WOW moment. How very true. After everything the past 10 years We had a bona fide winner and leader as the captain of our ship, and what a job he has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back