The strangest thing you will see all day

The picture is obviously aimed at Rangers fans.
Does Brown signing it make it more or less valuable..?

I’m going through this bastard of a disease with a family member at the moment so, I’ll join hands with the Lego muncher here and say, it’s only a game and that’s a fantastic gesture from him.

Cancer doesn’t recognise football teams.

(Although I wish Kent would have got a better one!):p

I'm sure the famous photo of Vinnie Jones and Gazza was signed also but not sure if it was for. Charity

His sister died of cancer so would have been an easy thing for him to do to be honest. Fair play to him.

I believe he is still walking about the Ibrox pitch looking for Kamara tho

The guy is a wind up merchant and as captain mentally challenged, he plays to the gallery.

But he remains best friends with a former Rangers player, and current youth coach, who everyone I know has great respect for.

I know other people outwith football who know him and have done for a while. To a man, staunch or otherwise, none have a bad word to say about him personally.

He's done it because he knows only a Rangers fan will buy it, he's not daft (he is really) he knows the price will be bumped up with him signing it. It's for charity so fair play to him. Be funny if he drew a wee Lego head under his signature aswell.

No problem with that at all.
Fair play to both of them...the pic says that Broon is a victim and Kent is a thug...when in reality neither is true!
Nice gesture for a great cause!

Brown is a weird one.
I don’t think he’s actually that bitter.
He looks like a retard right enough.
I genuinely just think he just likes a laugh and a wind up, clearly he can have a laugh at his own expense.
Still hate the lady's front bottom tho.

Back