The Subway Loyal

Delboy Trotter

Haven’t been at Ibrox in near 18 months, yet folk left at HT for the pub and then mass exodus from 75 minutes onwards

Think it’s time the club made fans swipe out using their ST.

If you leave early, deducted MyGers points or something. If you do it consistently then do what Dortmund done, revoke the season ticket and give it to folk on the waiting list.

Such a riddy.

When I was younger my old man always used to leave at 85 mins IF the game was done at that point, to get us ahead of the traffic as we were travelling back to Livi. If it was level or close or a big game, we never left early. I don’t get folk who do it every game, makes no sense to me.

I didn't notice it on the telly but I heard them talking about it on CSSB.
I can kind of understand it when the stadium's full and a late 8pm kick off on a horrible night but today?
I know it's everyone's right to leave whenever they want but their excuses leaving early today must be flimsy in the extreme!

Haven’t been at Ibrox in near 18 months, yet folk left at HT for the pub and then mass exodus from 75 minutes onwards

If you leave early, deducted MyGers points or something. If you do it consistently then do what Dortmund done, revoke the season ticket and give it to folk on the waiting list.

Such a riddy.
Or maybe a referee at every exit.. A stare for 1st infringement, talking to on 2nd, stern dressing down on 3rd, 4th your in the book pal.. & happens again then the next riddy you'll be seeing is the one flashed in your face sun shine...

:)):))

Such a riddy.

I like it. Perhaps they should give mygers points for minutes in attendance. More of a reward than a punishment so less likely to upset anyone. They could even add extra points as the clock nears 90 minutes with a bonus for full attendance.

This is a great idea. Well done Delboy.

Such a riddy.
Leaving at half time for the pub? You can't be serious!

Such a riddy.

:)):)):)):)):))

I didn't notice it on the telly but I heard them talking about it on CSSB.
I can kind of understand it when the stadium's full and a late 8pm kick off on a horrible night but today?
I know it's everyone's right to leave whenever they want but their excuses leaving early today must be flimsy in the extreme!
Footballs not cheap, be as well getting your moneys worth.

Never happens if we're beating them, so although a few can be excused obviously, it seems to be the done thing and has been for years now.

But there are people who have paid their money and are not getting in at all.

I agree mate but everyone knew the situation before they paid out their cash.

I'm not saying it's right that folk fire off before the final whilstle but they've paid their money & are entitled to do what they want for me.

I agree mate but everyone knew the situation before they paid out their cash.

I'm not saying it's right that folk fire off before the final whilstle but they've paid their money & are entitled to do what they want for me.
They’re entitled to leave early but the club are entitled to tell them they’re not welcome back while it’s a reduced capacity.

There are people still waiting to get back into Ibrox and they had to watch people leaving from 65 minutes onwards, it’s a total slap in the face to fellow fans and the players who have been told about the famous Ibrox atmosphere must be thinking wtf

new season same old shit

There was folk leaving on 70 mins against Arsenal, we only got 2,000 tickets ffs, what traffic was there that day.

Same today 75 mins constant stream leaving.

To be honest the atmosphere was pretty poor today all round, you’d think folk would be desperate to show the team their appreciation and stay to the end.

No doubt the I pay my money I’ll leave when I want, apart from we play them and virtually no one seems to have the traffic to beat that day, crowd will be along soon to defend their actions.

They’re entitled to leave early but the club are entitled to tell them they’re not welcome back while it’s a reduced capacity.

There are people still waiting to get back into Ibrox and they had to watch people leaving from 65 minutes onwards, it’s a total slap in the face to fellow fans and the players who have been told about the famous Ibrox atmosphere must be thinking wtf

I don't disagree but there will be plenty of folk who were unlucky in the ballot that would do exactly the same no matter what they post on here.

It doesn't matter whether the crowd is 200, 2000, 20,000 or whatever folk will still leave early.

Heard a guy saying to his pal at about 60 mins he was going for a pint, his pal followed. Absolutely unbelievable, not been in the stadium for a competitive game in so long and people leaving with 30 mins to play, can’t understand it
There are a number of supporters that do this. The football itself is only part of the day, most of the day is about the pub.

Some of these guys are the ones that never miss games home or away (but yet can't stay and watch the full game at Ibrox)

Folk pay their money & if they want to leave early that's up to them IMHO.
I honestly dont get this argument, why would you want to go and watch something that you actually dont want to watch??? Football is a 90 minute game, why not just stay for 90 minutes? Getting to the pub 15 mins later, getting home 30 mins later, we have new technology where you can record the X factor now.

Just stay and watch the full game and applaud the players off the park

I've been cringing every time that it's been mentioned "wait until the players who haven't played in front of fans at Ibrox get to see what it's like" etc.

When you know the reality, it's very different, unfortunately.

There are a number of supporters that do this. The football itself is only part of the day, most of the day is about the pub.

Some of these guys are the ones that never miss games home or away (but yet can't stay and watch the full game at Ibrox)
On a normal day I would say they can do what they want, but it must be hard to see that when there are fans at home that have paid they’re season book money too but have to watch from home because they weren’t successful in the ballot

I honestly dont get this argument, why would you want to go and watch something that you actually dont want to watch??? Football is a 90 minute game, why not just stay for 90 minutes? Getting to the pub 15 mins later, getting home 30 mins later, we have new technology where you can record the X factor now.

Just stay and watch the full game and applaud the players off the park

I hate to tell you mate but X Factor is cancelled........... :))

I left on 81 minutes as I was helping my father who is in his 80s, has alzheimer's, and is not very steady on his feet (having fallen several times in the last month alone). If that loses me staunch points / MyGers points then so be it if it makes other people feel good about themselves.

Last edited:
Yes my son?

Guy in front of me left on 85 with his daughter aged perhaps 7/8.
What is the problem with that, just looking after the wee one.
Seen a few adults sneaking out, but hey ho, its always going to happen.
It’s my astonishment that somehow people should now be policed for leaving a leisure activity early and somehow punished for it.

“dear Sir, we know you paid £600+ for your season ticket and are effectively a customer of ours - but we note you left 5 minutes early. As a result we are deducting points from you and in future may fine you.”

Back