The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

interbear

I watched the Play Off game last night with Cardiff & Fulham we would absolutely scud them both. Just because a player has done a turn for Derby County means nothing to us you really need to be signing players that are exceptional for these Championship sides.

They took the guy Tomlin if the bench he was about 2 stone over weight and they speak about him down there as if hes a difference maker!
I watch a lot of Cardiff and the only players they have that I'd even consider would be Joe Bennett, good aggressive left back and Sean Morrison, aggressive centre-half. Danny Ward isn't a bad player either. I wouldn't sign any of them currently though. The rest of the Cardiff team is pretty average. Tomlin has some talent but is no superstar. The expensive striker they bought, Glatzel, is hopeless.

Commentator

I sensed a Kent/Barassie understanding developing in tge past few games; the problem with that is that it doesn't become too predictable. Kent on the left us a must in my opinion, with someone more naturally right coming in for the other side.
IMHO RK floats around too much, not saying his feet should be nailed to the line but, for me, we'd get more from Kent in and around BB than trying to be a false 10 or wide striker or whatever Beale is up to.

ps - You going doon the watter soon?

JoshGer

I watch a lot of Cardiff and the only players they have that I'd even consider would be Joe Bennett, good aggressive left back and Sean Morrison, aggressive centre-half. Danny Ward isn't a bad player either. I wouldn't sign any of them currently though. The rest of the Cardiff team is pretty average. Tomlin has some talent but is no superstar. The expensive striker they bought, Glatzel, is hopeless.
Paterson would be a decent option off the bench

JMCK

IMHO RK floats around too much, not saying his feet should be nailed to the line but, for me, we'd get more from Kent in and around BB than trying to be a false 10 or wide striker or whatever Beale is up to.

ps - You going doon the watter soon?
That must have been a Freudian slip; more desire than intention right now!

Shota

That’s that Lille striker confirmed to Napoli.

I’d be really surprised if we don’t hear tonight that Rangers have accepted a bid from Lille. (Not Itk, just a feeling)

SuperGers07

That’s that Lille striker confirmed to Napoli.

I’d be really surprised if we don’t hear tonight that Rangers have accepted a bid from Lille. (Not Itk, just a feeling)
They are also offering £30m for Jonathan David. Likely that will be accepted. Then it’s a case if they want Morelos also or not

Buzzbear

Disappointed no mention of Nathan Patterson. A great wee prospect and easily a squad player this season. Will he go on loan do you think?

Valley Bluenose

Not seen anything on Leeds. Most of the stories have the Lille President saying David wants to join them and it’s a case of agreeing fee
Leeds are certainly interested in him but it looks like I've got it the wrong way around and his preference is Lille ahead of Leeds.

Rio Loyal

Gerrard denies Nsame link.

Gerrard revealed: "We're close on a couple of things that are brewing away but Nsame isn't a name we should be linked with.

"There are many other names out there but I can't control that. We can't go much longer with just one fit forward. I want one in yesterday.
Striker is done by that comment can’t wait to see who it is.

[/QUOTE]

Yilmaz is 35 years of age and was signed on a Bosman deal to replace Loic Remy, Lille also signed a young Dutch defender Sven Botman from Ajax for around £7 Million yesterday. They are looking to bring in 2 strikers and the defender has been signed to replace Gabriel who is set to move on for around £30 Million. Lille with the money from the sales will be minted, £18-£20 Million should be the marker we're looking for Morelos and if they do offer that then we're taking the money and hopefully investing it wisely. We need 1st team players and not squad fillers.

5cotland

Gerrard denies Nsame link.

Gerrard revealed: "We're close on a couple of things that are brewing away but Nsame isn't a name we should be linked with.

"There are many other names out there but I can't control that. We can't go much longer with just one fit forward. I want one in yesterday.
Where did he say this?

Jollyboy John

I feel the emphases is to take the burden off of whoever is uptop, this for example is what Liverpool have done, created a team where every player in the attacking half is capable of contributing a vast amount of goals, I would go as far to say out expectation that a striker is who is expected to provide the goals has been our downfall, more goals from the forward line as a whole, probably explained that poorly tho
I get exactly what you mean maybe because I’m thinking the same way ,The games Iv saw so far this season it’s looking like the front 3 will be very fluid ,Somebody that can hold play up ,link well with others and also add his fair share of goals would be the ideal fit ,
Best example would be a fully fit and firing Morelos

Latest posts