The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

JMCK

I've come round to the idea of signing Zungu; from the little I've gathered he is very highly thought of by people who know a bit more about him as a player. Roofe and Zungu would be great signings. Also, it's interesting dismissed one name but not others; not sure how to read that.

Last edited:

KGR98

I think without selling Morelos we will see
1 new forward
1 new Midfielder
If we do sell Morelos I reckon it will be
2 forwards
2 new midfielders
Do not know anything it's just a hunch of what I can see happening

Uddy Gers

My cousin was really pally with Main when he was at Motherwell.

Here’s the long and short of it from what I’ve heard.

Rangers want Main in as 3rd choice. However Main wants a lot more than what Rangers are offering him at the moment.

But Rangers aren’t budging and want a straight yes or no answer so they can move onto their next target.

MurtyMania

Thought the Curtis Main stuff was a pisstake until I noticed it was @LD5 that posted it.

Have asked Paddy Power for odds on the transfer to make a bit of extra cash off it. Will post it on here when I get something from them.

Seems a strange one but in Gerrard we trust

Hilly5411

My cousin was really pally with Main when he was at Motherwell.

Here’s the long and short of it from what I’ve heard.

Rangers want Main in as 3rd choice. However Main wants a lot more than what Rangers are offering him at the moment.

But Rangers aren’t budging and want a straight yes or no answer so they can move onto their next target.
Do not understand this whatsoever. If Main wants more than we’re offering him then he thinks he’s way better than he is.