The Summer 2020 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Nathan9719972

Hagi has struggled for consistency at every club he’s been at. Swift has been performing consistently in a very competitive league and is attracting interest from premier league clubs.
Swift is 25 and Hagi is 21, consistency comes with experience, Hagi is flair player and Swift isn’t

SirAlfredofMorelos

I was looking up the wages of Johnson and Murphy and their wages were surprisingly low. Murphy is on 25k a week and Johnson is on 7.5k a week.

I thought Murphy would be a lot higher considering he cost 12 million and is a premier league player. A loan to buy would be good business and would sort an area we are light on.

Johnson (good wage control from Preston), I don't know a great deal about him but he seems to put up good numbers and depending on the price would be a good signing. My only issue is Preston seem to want a large fee for a guy who is 28 (next month), that we can sign on a pre-contact in just over 3 months.

alex wright

I was looking up the wages of Johnson and Murphy and their wages were surprisingly low. Murphy is on 25k a week and Johnson is on 7.5k a week.

I thought Murphy would be a lot higher considering he cost 12 million and is a premier league player. A loan to buy would be good business and would sort an area we are light on.

Johnson (good wage control from Preston), I don't know a great deal about him but he seems to put up good numbers and depending on the price would be a good signing. My only issue is Preston seem to want a large fee for a guy who is 28 (next month), that we can sign on a pre-contact in just over 3 months.
You can look up player salaries online? Surely not?

ifu01334

A number 10 possess more flair than a number 8
You are embarrassing yourself, check Swift’s highlights on YouTube, his trademark is beating men in tight situations, has very quick feet (think on same style as Ejaria or Aribo) except he is more direct and actually looks to have a decent turn of pace.

I remember getting excited when linked to him under warburton and looks like he has matured further. Both he and Hagi have flair but from what I’ve seen at least, there’s more evidence of Swift being more direct and effective.

FWIW, don’t think we have any chance of signing him, looks like he could make the step up to EPL

CaptainCourageous

Swift plays as a number 8 and 10.

Comfortable in both positions. People talk about his ability to link midfield to attack, get his team up the park, quick feet and passing attributes but his movement and pressing is equally as good. Not known for his tackling and he does like that extra touch or turn in midfield which gets him in trouble - similar to Kamara at times.

He's got the ability to control and dictate from a deeper role. The skills to play in a more attacking role, create, assist and score.

DunantBlue

Swift plays as a number 8 and 10.

Comfortable in both positions. People talk about his ability to link midfield to attack, get his team up the park, quick feet and passing attributes but his movement and pressing is equally as good. Not known for his tackling and he does like that extra touch or turn in midfield which gets him in trouble - similar to Kamara at times.

He's got the ability to control and dictate from a deeper role. The skills to play in a more attacking role, create, assist and score.
In other words. Nae chance :)

change consent