Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you miss the bit I said I know its a joke. Nothing staunch about it, it's a derogatory term used against Rangers fans and Protestants but you crack on and use it.
there's a filter on some words but oddly this term still appears. I guess admin didn't think our own fans would be as thick to actually use such a term, even in a really shite excuse for a 'joke' but here we are.

UFO? You mean UFR? Unidentified Future Ranger
Zombo-Meme-21072021133559.jpg

That's why I said if we can...
Theres a big feck off pot of gold within reach....
Just push the boat out a little bit more.
We haven't been in this position for a decade
Chasing pots of gold by spending outwith your means can lead to dark places. If the board feels they can fund the transfer business then great, but it needs to be with consequences of failure to get there understood and budgeted for.

Andy Newport reporting we haven't made any official contact at all with Veerrman and have 'cold feet' over the transfer.

Makes you wonder if we're as interested in him as people initially thought. Certainly doesn't look like we're in any rush to get him signed up.

Andy Newport reporting we haven't made any official contact at all with Veerrman and have 'cold feet' over the transfer.

Makes you wonder if we're as interested in him as people initially thought. Certainly doesn't look like we're in any rush to get him signed up.
Is Andy Newport reliable?

think if we have any chance of making the champions league proper we are going to need at least one more quality signing for the playoff

I dont understand how we havent made any contact at all, but can, at the same time, be getting cold feet over him. Seems rather contradictory to me. (Not a shot at you mate). Surely if we havent made any contact at all, the implication is, we were never interested to begin with.

I do hope we can get another CM in soon, regardless though.

Lewis Ferguson it is then. ;)

Honestly, starting to suspect we won't make a signing until after the Malmö tie tbh. Which is a bit disappointing.

All the excitement around Veerman last week has dissapated and it now appears it's not as close or likely as was being eluded to. Which is a bit of a pisser. Don't get me wrong, I'm not 'ragin' but I thought we'd maybe look to shore things up in midfield, especially with Jack still being injured, Kamara being suspended, doubts around Aribo's fitness and the recent info regarding Nnamdi Ofoborh coming out. Arfield, Lundstram, Davis, Kelly and Aribo(?) doesn't fill me with as much confidence.

Very much appears we are going with what we've got until we know how Europe is likely to pan out. Get past Malmö and then we can start looking to splash a bit of cash.

I'd accept that tbh. A million quid for a youth player who's only had a few loans to the Scottish Championship and doesn't want to be here is good money.

Make sure we get a 10% sell on in there and it's a good deal I'd say.
How do you know he doesn’t want to be here, he’s been injured all pre season that’s why he’s not been with the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back