Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing since it all kicked off the other week.

Only real update is Verona have pulled out with a loan to buy offer of €5 million.

Couple of reports online say £7 million might be enough to get him all hear say though and nothing public from Veerman or any of his representatives.

%^*& all coming out the Dutch media either.

Turning into a strange one this I have to say.
Maybe the emergence of Kelly has meant that the management are content with the options now who knows

Maybe the emergence of Kelly has meant that the management are content with the options now who knows
Gerrard said the other day 1 or 2 more players in was likely now I'm sure that was said ?

Maybe Kelly emerging will change things slightly but I would still like to hope we do push the boat out especially if we get though the Malmo/Helsinki tie.

1 or 2 more quality signings puts in a real strong position and I think we will look to get some fringe players out the door that's now imperative.

Assuming we don't lose anyone I am absolutely buzzing to see what we add. Our recruitment has got better and better, our match day squad has went up levels and levels.

No idea who the 1 or 2 might be, but I am certain they will be worth waiting for.

Veerman fits the profile. But whoever it is will need to be a serious player to trouble our starting 11.

Kelly and Patterson as good as two new signings. I hope we don't sign anyone that might stifle their development.

Gerrard said the other day 1 or 2 more players in was likely now I'm sure that was said ?

Maybe Kelly emerging will change things slightly but I would still like to hope we do push the boat out especially if we get though the Malmo/Helsinki tie.

1 or 2 more quality signings puts in a real strong position and I think we will look to get some fringe players out the door that's now imperative.
I actually think the midfield looks really strong especially with Jack back but if Kamara gets big bids that could all change for me I'd focus on getting out the fringe wide players (Jones, Barker, Middleton, Hastie) and investing in another winger of quality and maybe a Striker if Morelos leaves

Did he actually say that? I’ve seen people saying this but I’m struggling to believe that he would mean that in a literal sense
Am not sure mate am only picking it up from a few pages on Facebook and Twitter. Lot of them saying the same thing but which makes you think he has said it

Said this to my mates , twice McCann said Morelos wouldn’t be bck I said No sure how to take it , don’t know if he ment he defo won’t be bck or he won’t be bck until his isolation ends.
The way he said it I felt he might just have heard something on grape vine then again could be absolutely nothing.

Was just going through the potential team for next week and said something along the lines of “with Morelos not coming back”.

Nothing in it, people are reading into it too much and Neil didn’t use his words right.
As you say, he clearly meant that Morelos will not be available for the start of the season next week and also for the first European qualifying tie as he will be in quarantine.

No way would news that big break trough Neil McCann no harm to him but I doubt even the senior players know the current state of play wrt transfers in and out

I jumped in to point out we cannot know as he has never played there. I was wondering why people were getting so upset by a fact.

This is a classic instance of people putting words into someone else’s mouth.
Give it a rest will ya,day in day out you have pointless debates with people and by and large your always wrong but will never admit it.
It’s getting tiresome

Okay comments taken out of context but more importantly many rumours that Goldson has signed 3 year extension but have not seen or heard confirmation,can anyone confirm ,please???.

Give it a rest will ya,day in day out you have pointless debates with people and by and large your always wrong but will never admit it.
It’s getting tiresome
I’m obviously going to correct someone if they’re putting words in my mouth.

Loans are pointless for them at this stage in there careers permanent moves are the best for all parties.

We all know it will the same outcome 6/12 months loans then back to us with the same situation as before.

Move them on.
No clubs are going to buy Jake Hastie off the back of his 2 loan spells which were a shambles. He will also be on money at us that the majority of clubs in Scotland can't afford as well. It's not as easy as saying get rid permanently if nobody is willing to take the likes of Hastie from us.

We are lucky in a way that Gerrard McAllister and Ian McCall are very close so we will probably give him first dibs on players like Mayo.

Mcann meant he woul be back for the Livi game so he was talking about Sakala and Itten as ur strikers for tha game cause he also said that we had Dafoe, Roofe would miss i.

It’s just day in day out your arguing with someone what’s the common denominator here?
Am I the problem in this situation for listening to what Fashion Sakala himself said or is it the people that hadn’t and decided I was lying and/or implying something I wasn’t?

Hope we still sign one or two
I would not be susprised if a player comes in before the champions league v malmo or helsenki
just my view

Absolutely nothing since it all kicked off the other week.

Only real update is Verona have pulled out with a loan to buy offer of €5 million.

Couple of reports online say £7 million might be enough to get him all hear say though and nothing public from Veerman or any of his representatives.

%^*& all coming out the Dutch media either.

Turning into a strange one this I have to say.
How badly do we really need Veerman. - who would drop down the pecking order to accommodate him? (this of course is based on the assumption that we don't sell any of our key players).

Right now, IMO, the only thing we really need is someone who can shoot from distance and offer a threat outside the box. The vast bulk of our goals seem to be scored from well inside the box and we could use some alternative options.

How badly do we really need Veerman. - who would drop down the pecking order to accommodate him? (this of course is based on the assumption that we don't sell any of our key players).

Right now, IMO, the only thing we really need is someone who can shoot from distance and offer a threat outside the box. The vast bulk of our goals seem to be scored from well inside the box and we could use some alternative options.
You question if we need Veerman before describing him in saying what we need B-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back