Official The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

TW1988

Cameron Carter-Vickers, Centre Back loaned from Spurs to the Tims late last night. Says he failed to impress at Spurs and not selected for any Premiership games. A few caps for USA.

Career full of loans hawked around about 7 English Championship clubs. Started his career at a club called Catholic United from Southend On Sea! Suitable acquisition for them then hopefully in the Shane Duffy mould.
Mate… that description could be Ryan Kent pre Rangers… well most of it.

AdiCR2

Get the league won by Christmas, into the last 16 of UEL having won the group and spend all our winnings on gear.

Or Veerman.

Depends how far in front we are.

stoogie

Luckily my knowledge of football broadens beyond the gates of Ibrox then eh?
Youre not seriously claiming you watched a fair bit of huddersfield the last few years surely to %^*&. Im not believing anyone who wasnt a huddersfield fan would do such a thing.

stoogie

Aye I bet you have watched Bacuna in depth mate haha mental judging a guy thats no kicked a ball.
Just noticed this post, if i had earlier i wouldnt have bothered replying to that pish cos you hit the nail on the head. An encyclopedic Knowledge of lower championship football, my arsehole!!

The Shadow

Youre not seriously claiming you watched a fair bit of huddersfield the last few years surely to %^*&. Im not believing anyone who wasnt a huddersfield fan would do such a thing.
My mate is a Huddersfield fan and watches all matches.

He reckons Bacuna is a good player and never let them down. He thinks that going to a better team and being surrounded by better players will only improve him.

Only time will tell, but the (admittedly limited) opinion of Huddersfield fans seems to be that he will do well with us.