Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh!

You really don't think it's normal for posters to respond to others posts with a behaviour?

Do you ever laugh after reading a post in real life... and then want to post that you laughed on the forum?

Do you ever use the 'like' button on here? It's a button a poster can press to indicate that they 'liked' a post

Do you ever leave the 'laughing face' emoji on here, which means you found the post funny and thus you are laughing?

Or the face with love hearts with eyes which indicates you loved a post?

Or the angry face emoji, which I think indicates anger?

That's what the 'emoji' buttons are about, they let the original poster know how you reacted to their post.

However life has more reactions than laughter, love and anger, there is also confusion, exasperation, worry, realisation etc

So what some posters do is leave a quick message letting the person know how they reacted

Lol
Sigh
Confused?
Really?
Oh yeah!

But apparently you don't think that's 'normal' to let others know how you responded to their post

Interesting approach approach a forum
“Sigh” :rolleyes:B-D

Brandon Flowers doesn’t like it if you suggest Celtic aren’t the greatest team in the history of association football and posts this if you point out they’re actually a bit Shit.
Hes a Celtic fan?!

I thought he supported Falkirk since that's where is next gig in Scotland is

Canny wait for it!!

Last edited:
Personal opinion, we are shy of 2 or 3 real pieces of quality before the window closes before the we can compete in Europe.

this isn’t about celtic, we need to measure ourselves in Europe not the league we are in.

1 x right sided CB, 1 x midfielders and 1 up top for me to be really solid.

big caveat to that is getting rid of players who are now not rangers class to compete in Europe.

3 x CB for me there at the moment are not good enough, 2 x midfield can’t be relied on and 2 up top for me I wouldn’t play

football is performance sports and not time for sentiment
Exactly why that mob didn’t capitalise on the advantage they were given when we were thrown down the leagues.

They were happy winning meaningless trebles whilst having their pants pulled down in Europe, that didn’t matter to the hoards as they were too busy singing about the late Terry Munro.

I’m confident Gerrard and Wilson won’t allow us to get complacent, and he won’t want to be embarrassed in Europe. The signings of Llundstrom and Sakala are a good start but we now need genuine quality to make that step up to CL football.

Exactly why that mob didn’t capitalise on the advantage they were given when we were thrown down the leagues.

They were happy winning meaningless trebles whilst having their pants pulled down in Europe, that didn’t matter to the hoards as they were too busy singing about the late Terry Munro.

I’m confident Gerrard and Wilson won’t allow us to get complacent, and he won’t want to be embarrassed in Europe. The signings of Llundstrom and Sakala are a good start but we now need genuine quality to make that step up to CL football.
We use them and there current performance levels as the measuring stick for what we need to Be better than we are effectively going backwards.

we have been soundly beaten by two teams in Europe over the last couple of years that have knocked us out.

beating them in the future needs to be the aim

Last edited:
Obligatory youtube vid shows he is very much in the kent mould, quick, drives at defenders, likes a goal outside the box. Can't imagine its us though, the scum are screaming for players, I can see it being them

If he signs for us he's quality with a lot of potential, if he goes to the sheep or filth he's shite.
Its funny how it can be framed isn't it?

Same with other clubs who are interested in a target we have. "Scunthorpe are also interested in the midfielder" , "Juventus have also made enquires about the teenager"

When I played football manager I would often go Rangers and put a few youths up for sale... then all of a sudden "AC Milan have made an approach for one of your players"... and then I'd put him in the first team.

What’s latest on Veerman, last report said we had been scared off by the price tag

Nothing concrete from anyone

Rumours are we have not made a bid
Rumours are we have made a bid

It's definitely not as close as Andy Haliday saying it's a done deal

But he's the only rumour we have!

Whatever happened to that player who went from QPR to Fenerbache? Samuel was in his name somewhere

He seemed quality

Regarding the earlier Cahill rumours, Palace have just ended contract talks as his wage demands are £75k per week.

Seems a mental number for a 35 year old who only played half of last seasons games.

Mueller seems pretty highly rated in the MLS, on paper would be a great signing for Aberdeen.

MLS wages are public knowledge, he earns £100k a year.

It's almost definitely an Aberdeen or Hibs signing.

Would you imagine there is anyone in the MLS who would be worth getting?

Not Higuian or anyone looking for a sunset sendoff, but any talent kicking about?

Ok mate your obviously in a mood. Or maybe you believe people pack up there lives and move thousands of miles away for less money.

Not at all but everyone just automatically assume they know what a player wants.

If he's going to Hibs or Aberdeen he's not getting a massive wage rise.

I've only recently got into watching MLS but Eduard Atuesta at LAFC is someone who's stood out to me so far.

Colombian holding midfielder.
I keep an eye on results

I dunno why but I really want America to properly get into football, so I hope to see high scoring good action games

Each time I click on a lineup there is usually 1 player from each squads that I know, usually because they played in EPL

Ok mate your obviously in a mood. Or maybe you believe people pack up there lives and move thousands of miles away for less money.
You wanna know the truth?

I'd move to pretty much anywhere with a nice climate, thousands of miles away ... for less money.

If you got offered a less paying job in Australia, but it meant you had a balcony apartment overlooking the Gold Coast would you not consider it?

I know people who took less money and moved to Dubai and live like royalty

From this American guys income, maybe 90% was going onto his accommodation, which wasn't that nice but was in a nice area, and he didn't have much money left over?

People in London take less paying jobs out of London and move away as they know they won't be paying ridiculous rates on low quality properties that just so happen to be in London

I know its Scotland he's moving to and not somewhere luxurious, but money isn't always the number 1 decider

Last edited:
Would you imagine there is anyone in the MLS who would be worth getting?

Not Higuian or anyone looking for a sunset sendoff, but any talent kicking about?
There are quite a few good players out there but if they're playing well and under contract I can see them commanding a reasonable fee. Zelarayan just had a great season, Ruidiaz is a brilliant striker as well who we were linked with whilst he was playing for Monarcas. There's guys like Martinez, Pozuelo, Rossi, Lodeiro, Pavon who could probably play at a much higher level.

There are quite a few good players out there but if they're playing well and under contract I can see them commanding a reasonable fee. Zelarayan just had a great season, Ruidiaz is a brilliant striker as well who we were linked with whilst he was playing for Monarcas. There's guys like Martinez, Pozuelo, Rossi, Lodeiro, Pavon who could probably play at a much higher level.
Pavon is the one I agree with most, quality player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back