Archive The Summer 2021 Rangers Rumours and Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna know the truth?

I'd move to pretty much anywhere with a nice climate, thousands of miles away ... for less money.

If you got offered a less paying job in Australia, but it meant you had a balcony apartment overlooking the Gold Coast would you not consider it?

I know people who took less money and moved to Dubai and live like royalty

From this American guys income, maybe 90% was going onto his accommodation, which wasn't that nice but was in a nice area, and he didn't have much money left over?

People in London take less paying jobs out of London and move away as they know they won't be paying ridiculous rates on low quality properties that just so happen to be in London

I know its Scotland he's moving to and not somewhere luxurious, but money isn't always the number 1 decider
Gauld could have stayed in a much more prestigious league in Portugal while stepping up to play for a better side, and earning decent cash in doing so.

Decided to try a poorer league based on lifestyle.
Most people will not only understand that, but respect it too. Good luck to the lad.

Nothing concrete from anyone

Rumours are we have not made a bid
Rumours are we have made a bid

It's definitely not as close as Andy Haliday saying it's a done deal

But he's the only rumour we have!

Whatever happened to that player who went from QPR to Fenerbache? Samuel was in his name somewhere

He seemed quality
Went all quiet on Osayi-Samuel as Fenerbache want around €4 million.

He's been playing as a RWB during pre season and has impressed apparently.

Looks like that's another target crossed off the list.

Same really as Santiago Moreno the interest was there price tag became known/he prefers a move to USA and it's went quiet.

Mueller is a decent player. Hard to gauge whether he’s good enough for us, but he’s definitely one of the better players in MLS. Very good work rate, actually reminds me a bit of Naismith. His end product can be quite inconsistent, which is probably why he falls short of being good enough for us.

If he goes to Aberdeen or Hibs, he’d become their best player.

Mueller is a decent player. Hard to gauge whether he’s good enough for us, but he’s definitely one of the better players in MLS. Very good work rate, actually reminds me a bit of Naismith. His end product can be quite inconsistent, which is probably why he falls short of being good enough for us.

If he goes to Aberdeen or Hibs, he’d become their best player.
It's Hibs supposedly.

Dorukhan Toköz, Turkish midfielder on a free transfer from Besiktas.

Is this a rumour or a suggestion?

The Turkish based lad on here will know him better than I do but when he broke on the scene in Turkey and with the national team he was linked with Liverpool and Serie A. He was seen as an alternative to Fabinho. Quite similar in his defensive midfield duties with the ability to roam forward.

Is this a rumour or a suggestion?

The Turkish based lad on here will know him better than I do but when he broke on the scene in Turkey and with the national team he was linked with Liverpool and Serie A. He was seen as an alternative to Fabinho. Quite similar in his defensive midfield duties with the ability to roam forward.
A made up rumour as per the request from the poster.

A quick Google reveals his wage was about £150k a year.

I think Aberdeen will be able to pay him that. Also the cost of living in Aberdeen will be a lot lower than Orlando.

Maybe so, but you should definitely be paid more for having to live in that dump when you're used to Florida instead.

I went buy Auchenhowie and there was some guy at the gates with a fish supper and a Tubbees, must be him!
Got a song lined up

To the tune of "Do you wanna be in my gang"

"PAAAAA-VON PAVON
PAVON PAVON
POVON PAVON PAVON"

(I tried to avoid naming the singer / songwriter)

Somone just make up a rumour ffs, whats happened to all the whatsaap group chat rumours that never amount to anything ?

Give us one of those
last rumour I heard that this was a Rangers transfer thread but it’s now Aberdeen. Or maybe Hibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back