The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are to challenge for the league we need a new LW and RW who can score 10+ goal per season.

Kent, Wright and Hagi etc. just don't score enough goals. The mhanks have the likes of Jota and Abada in the LW and RW positions who score lots of goals and get a lot of assists, to challenge them we need new players in those positions who can do that too.

If we are to challenge for the league we need a new LW and RW who can score 10+ goal per season.

Kent, Wright and Hagi etc. just don't score enough goals. The mhanks have the likes of Jota and Abada in the LW and RW positions who score lots of goals and get a lot of assists, to challenge them we need new players in those positions who can do that too.
But we have a full back who gets more than them all combined probably.

The only way we are buying a LW is if we sell Kent.

If not there’s not a chance in hell we are buying another one. We won 55 at a canter and got to the Europa League final with him in the team so I can’t understand why we won’t challenge for the league with him in the team.

But we have a full back who gets more than them all combined probably.

Tav only scored 3 goals from open play last season in the league.

We only had 2 players in the top 10 Scottish Premiership non-penalty goalscorers (Morelos and Sakala) but the mhanks had 4 (Giakoumakis, Furuhashi, Abada and Jota).

It is these goal scores that won them the league, if we want to better them we need better goal scorers.

Dallinga is far too much of a punt at £4 million and I don't think we're even in for him anyway. Would want us to see how he gets on in his first 6 months of the top flight if we were actually considering him. That league is probably easier to score in than the Scottish Championship. A lot of his goals were against the likes of PSV, Ajax, Utretcht and Alkmaar U21 teams.
'A lot'.....6 out of his season total of 36.

Xavi Simons on the verge of signing a new contract with PSG and then going on loan to PSV, so can strike that one off the list.

Just watched a couple of YouTube videos of Dallinga.

Looks to be an excellent finisher, but it looks like his name has been pulled from nowhere....are we definitely looking at him?

Maybe that's what the £200k worked out to. Like 70-80% of his wage.

He had like 50 weeks left in his contract. That would be £4k a week.

Remember this was the Mark Allen era he was signed. While Allen was great at many aspects of his job, negotiations weren't his strong suit. We gave ridiculous wages and long term deals to players undeserving of the money. Barker was like 10k a week, Jones similar.

Tbh I have no idea what his wage was here. Just a guess that it will be a percentage. I doubt we would release a guy a year early and pay his full wage. We'd probably make Hastie an offer, if he rejects it. We'd try and loan him out for a percentage of his wage.
Allen really loved a shitey winger - signed Hastie, Barker, Jones, Nemane, Grezda, and if I'm being harsh, Middleton and Murphy.

He was excited about that Walker jabroni from Hearts that people lost their shit about when we didn't sign. I believe the phrase used was 'embarrassing'.

Personally I'd have been more embarrassed if we'd given Hearts the 1m+ they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back