The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we comparing Diego Carlos to VVD?

Next we’ll be comparing Alfredo Morelos to Bruce Anderson... oh wait
No obviously not but footballers fitness is completely different to what it was 10 years ago, most footballers are now in their primes at that age.

Apparently we bid for Jake Livermore, West Brom captain, last season but he didn't fancy the move north. Silly silly lad

This genuinely happened to my brother and I.

They moved our tour to earlier in the day, we walked past Ibrox a couple of hours after the tour and McNamara was at Ibrox finalising Souttar’s deal.

Which was announced later that night. Therefore, I choose to get excited.
Wasn't even a good contract.

This fucking thread man...

IMG-20220526-193143-640.jpg

We need champions league

At a bare minimum we need players worthy of europa league quality

Not mk dons, Livingston, lower English league crap, aye there’s the odd aribo n tav out there but we don’t have 3 years to develop them we need ready made players to slot in and improve us

So do it’s a favour eh stop recommending a load of poo poo like Bruce Anderson someone compared his mins per goal to our whole team and its better than Alfie’s like that’s grounds to sign him lol

Try comparing his career goal to Alfie’s and see how daft ye look

We need champions league

Not mk dons, Livingston, lower English league crap, aye there’s the odd aribo n tav out there but we don’t have 3 years to develop them we need ready made players to slot in and improve us

So do it’s a favour eh stop recommending a load of poo poo like Bruce Anderson someone compared his mins per goal to our whole team and its better than Alfie’s like that’s grounds to sign him lol

Bringing in promising players is what we have to do given where we are in the football landscape we cant afford a squad of 18 ready made europa league quality players we need to wheel and deal and develop talent a bit

We need champions league

Both scored the same league goals last season to be fair.

Would be next week for that, his contract at Hearts isn’t officially up until the 31st of May so he can’t be paraded till then I’m sure.

He can be.

Danilho Doekhi was paraded at Union Berlin last week and is still playing for Vitesse until this weekend.

We also had Kamara and Jones pictured at Ibrox when they were still Dundee and Kilmarnock players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back