The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That team won’t win us the league FS!
I know Blue Beard loves a fantasy lineup and spelling isn’t his strong point but why wouldn't that team win us the league? Maybe Lowry doesn’t start every week and I’d probably want another attacking midfielder coming in too.

C
Theo Bongonda was highly rated before he joined Celta. Had a pretty good first season in La Liga. Sort of fell off after that. Mainly plays left wing but likes to come centrally and out on the right. Work rate is tremendous, presses, tracks back, just never tires. Loves a shot at goal too.

If we’ve scouted Bongonda I’d hope we’ve got an eye on Luca Oyen. A very good AM.
Could he play on the right?

“Theo Bongonda has set his sights on a departure from KRC Genk and the club will also be satisfied with a sale of the Belgian Congolese. For the time being, there is only interest in him from the United Arab Emirates…”

From Belgium Media this morning.

Day Late Rhebel so take it as you want.

The wait for Antonio Colak continues with PAOK with sources in Greece stating the wait could rumble on until after the club's Europa Conference League qualifiers. That means the Ibrox club could be forced to wait until just 48 hours before the start of the new season to clinch him if PAOK don’t find a replacement before kicking off on July 21.

PAOK won’t authorise his release until they have brought in another frontman to provide cover, and reports in Greece now suggest he could be the only attacking option left for Salonika boss Razvan Lucescu ahead of the season-defining clashes. First-choice striker Nelson Oliveira limped out of the training camp in Holland, with FOS suggesting the injury looked serious.

That could see a further delay for any move for Colak if the striker becomes PAOK's only striking options with less than two weeks until the first leg against Levski. Rangers fans will hope any knock doesn't prove to be serious, and allows Van Bronckhorst to ramp up his signing spree.

Day Late Rhebel so take it as you want.

The wait for Antonio Colak continues with PAOK with sources in Greece stating the wait could rumble on until after the club's Europa Conference League qualifiers. That means the Ibrox club could be forced to wait until just 48 hours before the start of the new season to clinch him if PAOK don’t find a replacement before kicking off on July 21.

PAOK won’t authorise his release until they have brought in another frontman to provide cover, and reports in Greece now suggest he could be the only attacking option left for Salonika boss Razvan Lucescu ahead of the season-defining clashes. First-choice striker Nelson Oliveira limped out of the training camp in Holland, with FOS suggesting the injury looked serious.

That could see a further delay for any move for Colak if the striker becomes PAOK's only striking options with less than two weeks until the first leg against Levski. Rangers fans will hope any knock doesn't prove to be serious, and allows Van Bronckhorst to ramp up his signing spree.
We need to have a signing first before we can ramp up anything. This boy from genk would be a tidy start

“Theo Bongonda has set his sights on a departure from KRC Genk and the club will also be satisfied with a sale of the Belgian Congolese. For the time being, there is only interest in him from the United Arab Emirates…”

From Belgium Media this morning.

I'm sure we have some meetings arranged to discuss considering showing some interest at some point.

Yaaaaaasss looks the part especially halfway through the footage there. Runs at players
If anyone has read my previous posts on here then they'll know I'm firmly in the 'happy clapper' camp of posters as I am rarely negative about anything but I wouldn't be spending millions on him if those are his highlights. All I saw was lightening pace, poor control, a small amount of skill and trickery but a real lack of composure/decision making lacking any real end product in that highlight reel. Beat a man, give it away etc. Predominantly played on the left and continuously ran into cul de sacs. What we need is a right winger with skill who can beat a low block defence and provide assists as well as a goal threat. On that evidence he looks like Sakala, who i like, minus the goals and assists and suits a counterattacking team. Obviously if we sign him I'll support him fully, give him time to settle in etc and not judge him on his first poor game but I was not impressed by that at all and his skillset is the exact opposite of what we need imo.

Didn’t see where the actual link to Bongonda came from but is there any mention of how much Genk want? He was a record signing for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back