The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Thomson thinks Aribo's replacement is already at the club in Alex Lowry.

"He’s a big talent. He’s probably got the most scope I’ve ever seen in a kid, brain-wise. His football brain is exceptional. He might not have Aribo’s physique but he can run when he wants to run and his game awareness and technical ability is top of the tree. His decision-making has also improved with maturity and when he’s had opportunities in the first team he’s taken them every single time.”

Lowry's time has arrived.

Buckle in!

Just to try and steer the conversation away from 6m or 10m... There's a private jet arriving in Glasgow from Rotterdam in an hour. I'm pretty sure it wasn't scheduled as an arrival when I checked last night.

Anyone at the airport around that time able to check if there's a black BMW there waiting for it? :cool:

NJE688P from Rotterdam to Glasgow https://fr24.com/NJE688P/2c8b0a42
6m0wmr.jpg

Sums up our transfer business how poor we are at it , the Tim's get 10million for Christie & we get 6 for Aribo & Christie had about 6 months left on his contract , 13 million for Ajer in the last year of his contract I would hate to think what our board think Bassey & Morelos are worth , a shocking bit of business on our part .
Why do you decide to spread lies? What is your agenda? They got 2m for Christie. Why are you purposely telling lies? Shameful tbh.

Just to try and steer the conversation away from 6m or 10m... There's a private jet arriving in Glasgow from Rotterdam in an hour. I'm pretty sure it wasn't scheduled as an arrival when I checked last night.

Anyone at the airport around that time able to check if there's a black BMW there waiting for it? :cool:

@nelster you're up :D

This is the sort of content we need :)

Liar.

'Bournemouth have completed the signing of Ryan Christie from Celtic for a fee believed to be around £2.5m.

Christie, who helped Celtic win back-to-back domestic trebles as well as playing in the Champions League and Europa League for the Scottish side, has joined the Cherries on a three-year deal.'
Correct mate. Liar is the right phrase. To get that so woefully wrong is done on purpose.

"He’s a big talent. He’s probably got the most scope I’ve ever seen in a kid, brain-wise. His football brain is exceptional. He might not have Aribo’s physique but he can run when he wants to run and his game awareness and technical ability is top of the tree. His decision-making has also improved with maturity and when he’s had opportunities in the first team he’s taken them every single time.”

Buckle in!
Aye, but he should only play 15 games next season because he’s 19 according to some on here.

He’s playing a big role next season.

Buckle in!
Kevin knows his stuff.
The most important commodity in football was, is and always will be talent.

Sums up our transfer business how poor we are at it , the Tim's get 10million for Christie & we get 6 for Aribo & Christie had about 6 months left on his contract , 13 million for Ajer in the last year of his contract I would hate to think what our board think Bassey & Morelos are worth , a shocking bit of business on our part .
The threads enough of a shambles without this utter bullshit.

Buckle in!

Fingers crossed this comes to pass. It is a long time since I've been this excited about one of our own breaking through and hopefully he makes that attacking midfield berth his own.

Last edited:
With the injury he’s just had yes. £10 mill is £10 mill this is what people don’t seem to grasp. No transfer is paid in full on day 1 it just doesn’t happen
Paying a transfer in installments is a totally different thing from potential add ons.

It's you that seems to not be grasping things here.

yasssss this is what im here for :p :p :cool: :cool: :D :D

Hopefully not Colak but A another!

He didn’t travel to Portugal. Think he pulled up in one of the initial first days back at Auchenhowie.

Which is why it’s vital Colak is in asap as he will be leading the line for the early season
So it's Colak up top as our only striker in the CL qualifiers, then.

This club will be the end of me.

Roofe needs to go tbh, when's his contract up?

He didn’t travel to Portugal. Think he pulled up in one of the initial first days back at Auchenhowie.

Which is why it’s vital Colak is in asap as he will be leading the line for the early season
It’s getting to the point you’d be happy having him off the wage bill considering the money we pay him weekly compared to his output

I’d say he’s a more natural finisher than Morelos and an excellent player but can’t afford another season of him being injured for half the season

Let's hope that's not going to be just our options.

I still remain to be convinced with Hagi in the middle. On paper it should work but it hasn't to date & he is too slow to get into the box & carry a goal threat. Kamara is certainly not a no.10.

We are crying out for a quality investment in our midfield particularly one carrying a goal threat. It will cost us if we don't buy someone in there imo

Hagi doesn’t carry a goal threat? :))

He’s not in any of the training pictures.

I’d love to get him off the wage bill. He’s no more than a 3rd choice heading into the new season with Colak’s arrival.

His already horrific injury record seems to be getting worse.

So we have people wanting to punt the majority of our team so they can moan that the other mob are better at selling players and everyone from the board down should be bagged. Think i am up to speed now.

He’s not in any of the training pictures.

I’d love to get him off the wage bill. He’s no more than a 3rd choice heading into the new season with Colak’s arrival.

His already horrific injury record seems to be getting worse.
Why does he automatically slip behind Colak in the pecking order?

Colak has to prove himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back