The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I said from the start there was nothing in the Olaru link. The entire thing started from a "scouting article" Rangers Review did on him about 2 months ago as a suggestion. Far too coincidental that it was then being reported in Romanian media as "Rangers scouts blown away by Olaru", it's been lost in translation somewhere along the way from that original article.

Also the owner of that club is a bit mental, if he's actually mentioned us anywhere he's probably just using the reports of our name to generate interest.

I love Ryan Jack and Morelos but the two of them have looked miles off it since the season started. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt due to coming back from injury. However the amount of players we haven’t got available due to injury or fitness is pretty worrying.
Jack had a good game last week.

I said from the start there was nothing in the Olaru link. The entire thing started from a "scouting article" Rangers Review did on him about 2 months ago as a suggestion. Far too coincidental that it was then being reported in Romanian media as "Rangers scouts blown away by Olaru", it's been lost in translation somewhere along the way from that original article.

Also the owner of that club is a bit mental, if he's actually mentioned us anywhere he's probably just using the reports of our name to generate interest.
Sorry mate, we should have all listened to you and not discussed it at all. Won't happen again.

I love Jack - but if we get offered 4m for a guy who's not really in the picture at the moment we'd be mad not to take that.

Someone said earlier - Lunny has adapted to that midfield enforcer role that Jack done for us protecting the defence - but without the Cadbury's Calf

Jack had a good game last week.
Jack was great last week.
It was bizarre that he never featured on Tuesday after it quickly became evident that our midfield had stopped keeping pace with PSV's.
I get the problem with his injury record, but for me, Ryan is a first pick when he is in his best form.
His goal against Hearts in the cup final was a stunning moment and basically won us the cup.

I see no reason why he won't recover his best form and make a huge contribution this season.

Why are you expecting losses?
I expect us to make a loss based on income v expenditure ( not including transfer fees received). I think we'll make a profit thanks to transfer fees, but we need to get our wage bill down. We can't expect to bring in £20m+ every year in transfer fees.

I expect us to make a loss based on income v expenditure ( not including transfer fees received). I think we'll make a profit thanks to transfer fees, but we need to get our wage bill down. We can't expect to bring in £20m+ every year in transfer fees.
Think was a £6m requirement before sales not quite the £20m+ sales required hopefully when Edminston House gets built that will put a huge dent in that figure

Didn't realise Jack was pushing 30 already. That means he's probably hit his limit in terms of being the "finished article"

His injuries limited the heights he could have hit, don't see him being anything other than bit part at Rangers going forward.

If someone offers us 4m for him, I'd be genuinely surprised.

Which part is spin? It's all true, if he wasn't injury prone nobody would be wanting him to leave.
The part that you missed was that he's injury prone and lucky to have played 40% of those games despite his medals so if you included that then 4m is a good deal.

If there WAS actual interest in the player, the Club certainly wouldn't be confirming it with fan media, so whatever Clark says in relation to transfers can be taken with a pinch of salt.

The fact he's reporting he's had it confirmed that there isn't interest, and has permission to relay that news, probably means there actually might be interest! :p

Bongani *cough* Zungu *cough*

No he will probably be sold, but apparently nothing will happen until they play their Conference League game this week (I think).

Rangers have apparently placed a couple of bids so could still happen.

I’d imagine someone from Rangers would be leaving if this was the case.

I live in hope that we go for him before the end of the window.

Evander still has 3 years left on his contract and after his performances last season would cost towards £7m at least.

I thought he was good when we played them a few years back, surprised he is still there, only 24… someone just posted link. Similar to Tillman though ?
He also scored a great free kick at parkhead last season in champion league qualifier. 26 goals in 88 appearances, is the type of midfielder we need. Plus jack, Davis and arfield likely to leave next season. Would be good to bed him in this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back