The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with signing 18 year olds for the first team is that we're probably one of the least patient fanbases in the world. Misplaced passes or mistakes are met with the usual groans, moans and abuse.

He look a player and I hope we're interested. £8 million seems nonsense.
We are not spending £8m on a player , never mind an 18yo prospect.

Not sure what point you’re trying to make here, spending that money doesn’t guarantee success just look at how many times Celtic spent that much and wasted it.

Damn right a transfer of that value would be under a microscope. we don’t have the resources to waste it.

Did I not just say that?

Dunno, let me get my crystal ball out.

There's no guarantees with any transfer, no matter age, experience or price.

Not sure what point you’re trying to make here, spending that money doesn’t guarantee success just look at how many times Celtic spent that much and wasted it.

Damn right a transfer of that value would be under a microscope. we don’t have the resources to waste it.
You said it better than I could.

Stevie Smith has his own academy similar to Kevin Thomson so maybe Mulholland was impressed with the work he done there and decided to bring him in as a coach. Don't think Andy Little is a coach now pretty sure he has his own van business? Gilmour has been a youth coach for years he was doing the u14s before he got the B team.
Fair enough, let’s not derail the thread any further :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back