The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know it's another week?

I always try and defend Ross Wilson but this is exactly why he gets criticism, no conviction. Just take your time PAOK, don't mind us we'll just wait.

Give them a date to get the deal done or walk away, we have absolutely no control, information or idea of a timeframe for how long it will take them to sign a striker, all the while we are meant to be preparing for a season.

It's easy to just sit and say what's another week but there's no guarantee of that. I'd prefer us to have control of our own business instead of standing on the sidelines waiting.

You have literally no idea how Ross Wilson conducts business

This suggest the player isn’t as highly thought of as he is on FF.

A surprising move given the mishap in Russia. I would have thought a Western Europe team as the next step.

He was a name that was thrown about and in typical fashion became a superstar overnight.

As you say if he was that good he’d have better offers than a has been Turkish mob.

I seem to recall last close season we were linked with a tiny but rapid right winger who played for a Swedish club. I can’t for the life of me remember his name but he looked the part and I’m surprised we haven’t seen his name linked again.
The thing is, under Gerrard we were more of a 4-3-2-1, the flat 3 in midfield was a pretty much constant so an argument could be made then that signing one wasn’t essential and we didn’t.

Now though the team is crying out for a right forward That can get us goals from that side. Kent will get more space too, it’s a complete necessity and one I’m confident we’ll get. A bums off seat exciting signing.

Can’t think of your guys name but I do remember it too.

I seem to recall last close season we were linked with a tiny but rapid right winger who played for a Swedish club. I can’t for the life of me remember his name but he looked the part and I’m surprised we haven’t seen his name linked again.
Signed for another team.

6lk2v6.jpg

Greek journalist saying PAOK already have a target that will be “known” by the end of next week. I’m hoping by “known” he means that a deal is far along enough for them to conclude the Colak deal with us. Otherwise it could be an even longer wait for a done deal to arrive!
Time to move on to our other targets then Mr Wilson

Fan media should stop putting out the party line when it’s that obvious.

Only doing more harm than good
The thing is, it will be true

But it will be the same for every single club, it’s a line that’s made to sound more important than it actually is

Means absolutely nothing

Everyday I say I'll just wait for Fabrizo Romano to post something... but yet I find myself coming back to this madness haha Where's the screenshots from the man city boys da

What’s the gist of the article mate? It’s behind a paywall for me

It covers the financial restraints the club needs to work to under the new FFP rules and that the board are potentially doing their job in looking after the club (damn them).

Notes we also have a bloated squad that are likely sucking up a-lot of wages (Simpson, Katic etc).

The last pertinent point for me, the big clubs are all buying from each other meaning the lower end of the market (£1m - £10m) transfers are not flowing through as much meaning players are running their deals down.

Don’t fancy this at all. Loan deals have a very low success rate overall. Not what we need.

I think it’s nonsense mate, could be wrong though! Looks to me the sun were struggling to make up a story and came up with that.

The lad looks a good player but he will go out to the championship or lower end PL

Would be happy with that, I expected it after the January window.

He’s excellent and we really need to exploit the loan market as much as possible.

He is a cracking player, would be like getting Foden a couple of years back, but I'm sure I read earlier in the thread that his parents denied the Sun's story on Twitter, bizarrely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back